Why do you think arabs and pakistanis and russians are so hated?

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
I'll give you 50K rupees if you get the answer right.

@arabcelxxx @jisko32 @Michael Myers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Htobrother and Deleted member 67581
Because they smell like shit and then play it off as being "high T" and pheromones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and Deleted member 72684
Low iq?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72684, Autismcel, Deleted member 67581 and 1 other person
I'll give you 50K rupees if you get the answer right.

@arabcelxxx @jisko32 @Michael Myers
They are all Aryans. Arabs are not aryans but they follow a pedo prophet so that’s why.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 51576
Russians aren’t hated, they’re the least soy of the white faggot cucks

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 33711, Roquefort and 2 others
Envy, because we rule the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Roquefort, Autismcel and 3 others
Envy, because we rule the world
They hate that the largest and strongest country on planet earth is a decisively Christian nation. Little Dagestani Muslimcel monkeys such as OP cannot implement their ummah on Russia and they hate it!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
They hate that the largest and strongest country on planet earth is a decisively Christian nation. Little Dagestani Muslimcel monkeys such as OP cannot implement their ummah on Russia and they hate it!
the reason is not religion in my opinion, they are just scared to death of us because we are the most powerful country in the world (and in history), and we do not want to ally with these fagots (even though they themselves made us not want to be with them ally)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
No one hates you just stay away from us thanks.

@jisko32 @arabcelxxx @Michael Myers here's the answer
590fq1s4dw4d1

We all T mog them lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gengar, JohnDoe and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and arabcelxxx
I would fuck you up irl bitch boy

Cry more, cuck.
590fq1s4dw4d1

• JFL
Muhh pedo

On my life u would rape a 12 yo if no one knew
Nar only 16-20 year olds for me

But I’m incel so I’ll die alone although I’m religious so I don’t care at this point as it’s a sin so maybe it’s a blessing I’m incel? I’m not tempted to have sex

Also why 12? Your prophet liked them 6-9 year olds why sugar coat it :forcedsmile:. “Yummy 9 year olds 🤤” -Mohammed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Deleted member 51576
Russians aren’t hated, they’re the least soy of the white faggot cucks
That’s because they are orthodox badboys like me ☦️

• +1
Nar only 16-20 year olds for me

But I’m incel so I’ll die alone although I’m religious so I don’t care at this point as it’s a sin so maybe it’s a blessing I’m incel? I’m not tempted to have sex

Also why 12? Your prophet liked them 6-9 year olds why sugar coat it :forcedsmile:. “Yummy 9 year olds 🤤” -Mohammed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PrinceofDarkness
Okay nigger

I still have more rights than you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Little self hating blackie jamal
Your an gayrab. And my country T Moggs yours never forget that Abdool the pedo follower. Now go rape your cousin like your book and Hadith tell you 2 little mudslime

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Autismcel
You’re arguing with a low iq genetic dead end urkle baboon. Let that fucker babble with himself.
That thread was a meme joke you realise that? And yeah ofc I’m annoyed I’m black but never got the best perks aka low inhb and nt ofc I’m angry it’s like being white and short and low IQ like what’s the fuckin point?

Also your gay kill yourself

Your an gayrab. And my country T Moggs yours never forget that Abdool the pedo follower. Now go rape your cousin like your book and Hadith tell you 2 little mudslime
Okay gaynigger

I rightsmog you :lul::lul::p:p

Disgusting nigger

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
That thread was a meme joke you realise that? And yeah ofc I’m annoyed I’m black but never got the best perks aka low inhb and nt ofc I’m angry it’s like being white and short and low IQ like what’s the fuckin point?

Also your gay kill yourself
No it isn't a meme blackie

The projection is insane. Calling every1 gay because you're the closeted faggot here :lul::lul:

Fuck off to the fields nigger. Literally no race likes you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
You’re arguing with a low iq genetic dead end urkle baboon. Let that fucker babble with himself.
Facts lmao

Lemme put that subhuman 25 KHHV niggercel in my ignored list.

Let him keep bitching, trying to get his master's attention.

• +1

The projection is insane. Calling every1 gay because you're the closeted faggot here :lul::lul:

Shame on you! What did your prophet say about racism, cuck? Read the first sentence of the first paragraph and repent for your vile words

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Ironic. Last time I checked nobody likes Mudslimes or sandniggers seems you guys have two bad ticks agaisnt you. Being a sand animal and an brown insect OOOFF NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR YOU ASTARGFRULLAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

We are only hated online. In real life for some reason it's all smiles and flowers from the same people that were 5 minutes ago screaming about the imminent return of the aryan race

And to be honest normal people don't realize it because they are not familiarized with it but like 70% of that hatred online (In the big social media) comes from bots since we are living a gigantic propaganda war, and in small social media like this it comes from feds.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, JohnDoe and Autismcel
We are only hated online. In real life for some reason it's all smiles and flowers from the same people that were 5 minutes ago screaming about the imminent return of the aryan race

And to be honest normal people don't realize it because they are not familiarized with it but like 70% of that hatred online (In the big social media) comes from bots since we are living a gigantic propaganda war, and in small social media like this it comes from feds.
2 arab DNAs are on this list (world wide.)
590fq1s4dw4d1

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
2 arab DNAs are on this list (world wide.)
View attachment 2973417
Technically 3 because Sudan is also considered part of the arab world

Half of Nigeria is muslim, Pakistan is muslim, 25% of Russia is muslim, 90% of Kyrzgystan is muslim, 35% of Ethiopia is muslim. I feel privileged

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Autismcel
Technically 3 because Sudan is also considered part of the arab world
My adhd ass didn't see sudan bruh

Yeah, 3 arab DNAs

We T mog them lol.

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
You’re orthodox? Why?
Moggery historically they are the oldest church alongside oriental orthodoxy and they attended every single ecumenical council, unlike Catholics we have adhered to every ancient church doctrine and that faggot @Autismcel laughs but the reality is it is my SECT of Christianity that their pedo prophet used as a template for the cult known as Pisslam.

Standing up and prostrating when praying? Comes from eastern and oriental orthodox

Reciting verses multiple times a day?
Comes from eastern and oriental orthodox

Prayer beads?

Comes from us as well 😉

Even their hat and clothes muzzies wear to prayer comes from us.

The hijab? Yep another thing copied from us.
Specifically Ethiopian orthodox.
IMG 8891
IMG 8892
IMG 8889
IMG 8890

Then Mudslimes wonder why I say that they are a shit shoddy attempt to copy us. Even our Hyms the Ayrabs copied just listen to this video

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581 and BitchBoy
Ethnic Russians arent hated

You know that yourself.

Pakis - gangrapes
Russians - invasion of Ukraine
Arabs - terrorism

You know that yourself.

Pakis - gangrapes
Russians - invasion of Ukraine
Arabs - terrorism
All literally applies to westerners btw.

Why do you deny it?

Moggery historically they are the oldest church alongside oriental orthodoxy and they attended every single ecumenical council, unlike Catholics we have adhered to every ancient church doctrine and that faggot @Autismcel laughs but the reality is it is my SECT of Christianity that their pedo prophet used as a template for the cult known as Pisslam.

Standing up and prostrating when praying? Comes from eastern and oriental orthodox

Reciting verses multiple times a day?
Comes from eastern and oriental orthodox

Prayer beads?

Comes from us as well 😉

Even their hat and clothes muzzies wear to prayer comes from us.

The hijab? Yep another thing copied from us.
Specifically Ethiopian orthodox.
View attachment 2973461View attachment 2973462View attachment 2973463View attachment 2973464

Then Mudslimes wonder why I say that they are a shit shoddy attempt to copy us. Even our Hyms the Ayrabs copied just listen to this video

Are you oriental or eastern?

Are you oriental or eastern?
Eastern.

I love how we still resemble Byzantine eastern Rome. Turns out autists really enjoy Eastern Orthodoxy I think it’s because it’s very historically uncompromising. And is an mirror to the past :feelscry: we must take Constantinople back

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
All literally applies to westerners btw.
Yes. Hate towards Arabs, Russians, Pakis are mostly because of stereotypes and media. Besides deny what?

Eastern.

I love how we still resemble Byzantine eastern Rome. Turns out autists really enjoy Eastern Orthodoxy I think it’s because it’s very historically uncompromising. And is an mirror to the past :feelscry: we must take Constantinople back
Based ngl

Yes. Hate towards Arabs, Russians, Pakis are mostly because of stereotypes and media. Besides deny what?
Everything you said applies to westerners worse.

Hiroshima, nagasaki, killing of innocent africans, and gang raping african women. All back in 1930-1945.

• JFL
Pisslam is a disease upon the land
Look at how they take our most prized church and turn it into a half mosque :forcedsmile: (hagia Sophia). They now have it as a Mosque 🕌 truly Muslims are children of the devil

These people are disgusting children of the devil they defile our holy places with their allahuackbar language writing they defile our holy place of worship the capital of my peoples home in Christ, they defile it with their presence, this is eastern Romes capital church in Istanbul which the Turks stole. They did the same in Cordoba the grand Cathedral they stole but WE TOOK IT BACK.

IMG 8894

IMG 8895

WE ARENT EVEN ALLOWED TO PRAY IN THERE NOMORE THATS HOW EVIL MUDSLIMES ARE

• +1
Look at how they take our most prized church and turn it into a half mosque :forcedsmile: (hagia Sophia). They now have it as a Mosque 🕌 truly Muslims are children of the devil

These people are disgusting children of the devil they defile our holy places with their allahuackbar language writing they defile our holy place of worship the capital of my peoples home in Christ, they defile it with their presence, this is eastern Romes capital church in Istanbul which the Turks stole. They did the same in Cordoba the grand Cathedral they stole but WE TOOK IT BACK.

View attachment 2973490
View attachment 2973489

WE ARENT EVEN ALLOWED TO PRAY IN THERE NOMORE THATS HOW EVIL MUDSLIMES ARE
I know all that. I’m christian G. If you’re not trolling, Sorry that the catholics attacked Constantinople and weakened it. That’s the only reason the turkroaches got in

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
I know all that. I’m christian G. If you’re not trolling, Sorry that the catholics attacked Constantinople and weakened it. That’s the only reason the turkroaches got in
We are all Christian’s, I’m not a sectarian, I view Catholics as my brothers in Christ. What happened was due to politics (Venetians) the Latins were even excommunicated by Rome something people forget to mention about the 4th crusade.

The sack of Constantinople was the cause of silly sectarian issues something that Christ himself wouldn’t have supported as we are all of the body of Christ. As long as your a nicene creed following Christian I support you (so this excludes Unitarians, Modalists, Jehova witnesses and Mormons)

• +1
We are all Christian’s, I’m not a sectarian, I view Catholics as my brothers in Christ. What happened was due to politics the Latins were even excommunicated by Rome something people forget to mention about the 4th crusade.

The sack of Constantinople was the cause of silly sectarian issues something that Christ himself wouldn’t have supported as we are all of the body of Christ. As long as your a nicene creed following Christian I support you (so this excludes Unitarians, Modalists, Jehova witnesses and Mormons)
It’s because that deposed byzantine emperor nigger wanted the crusaders to put him back on the throne and promised he would make the empire catholic. The power hungry pope agreed of course.

Popes are corrupt as shit ngl. It’s sad that orthodox christianity is declining with every generation, they seem based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur