Just witnesses a low inhib BBC cold approach 3 times in thirty seconds

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Not a single bad reaction either they were all very receptive, he wasn't even gl either
It's so over if you're not a 0 inhib BBC in 2023, I wonder what gene skipped me and gave me high inhib genes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Htobrother, bloomercel and 10 others
I believe it. Black men truly have no fear of rejection or the fear of embarrassing themselves

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, Zeruel and 5 others
Not surprised black men are based and low inib they believe about "game" but this shit only work for them.
Face Palm GIF by Taylor Swift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
thats why blacks outslay everyone. they just run numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Roquefort and Ethniframementalcel
Not a single bad reaction either they were all very receptive, he wasn't even gl either
It's so over if you're not a 0 inhib BBC in 2023, I wonder what gene skipped me and gave me high inhib genes
High inhib means pussy it’s never a flex

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Bro don’t give af

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, falcon1, GetShrekt and 6 others
what was he saying?

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Yea I'll never be low inhib. It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Ethniframementalcel
they literally have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 17531
Niggers do this all the time where I live, I’ll see a black guy get rejected by 5 women in a row he not giving one fuck and then one of the white girls will be referring and he’ll kiss and dance with her.

It’s insane how low inhb niggers are, and to think I’m apparently the same “race” as these fucks it’s makes me cage cos I’ll go home and cry if one girl rejects me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, LampPostPrime and 5 others
I thought it was a video involved

They gave that nigger fake numbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Zeruel
I’m high inhib too, that’s why i’m drunk daily, or on modafinil

They are probably giving them out of kindness. If you say no to the person. They will feel bad for them.

Last edited:
i witnessed their low inhibition while going home from a party yesterday and while i was waiting for my bus some 6'3 black dude decides to change from his work suit to a different suit at the bus stop, no fucks given. then right after he changed he started a conversation with a young prime blonde dutch girl who looks to be in her early 20's, seeing the bbc halo in action is really a thing to behold, he had her laughing and blushing, and the next thing they exchanged numbers and he continued flirting with her, she even agreed to come over his house.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16453
Only because the foids didn't wanna appear racist. Clown world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 23611
i witnessed their low inhibition while going home from a party yesterday and while i was waiting for my bus some 6'3 black dude decides to change from his work suit to a different suit at the bus stop, no fucks given. then right after he changed he started a conversation with a young prime blonde dutch girl who looks to be in her early 20's, seeing the bbc halo in action is really a thing to behold, he had her laughing and blushing, and the next thing they exchanged numbers and he continued flirting with her, she even agreed to come over his house.
You live in Europe?

No genes. Just do it with a girl thats sort of ugly. Snd keep scalating. I never thought id be asking someone out with a boner on the.middle of the street yet there I was. Snd I was the biggest social anxiety cell in this whe forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Barbarian
BBC has ruined my life

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I hate niggers

• JFL
BWC has ruined my life.

• JFL