Why do you think asian women prefer that prettyboy unintimidating type look compared to white women who prefer a dark triad dark lookz manly man?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Asian women have had this preference for 1000s of years. In ancient texts it was recounted as well.

Why do you think asian women prefer that prettyboy unintimidating type look compared to white women who prefer a dark triad dark lookz manly man? What is the psychology behind their thought process?

Which male dimorphic features do they like? if any?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Lmao
@johncruz12345 @Xangsane what is the psychology behind this weird thought process?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I've been reading lots of korean hentai and the beauty standart there is completly different, so I assume behind closed doors they still want a masc man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, Deleted member 20618 and SexuallyAbusive
a Maesethetic appeal is more ideal tbh then prettyboy or masculine appeal. It's most wide appeal to any race of women and all age's too

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and Deleted member 17829
I've been reading lots of korean hentai and the beauty standart there is completly different, so I assume behind closed doors they still want a masc man.
whats different about it in what ur reading?

a Maesethetic appeal is more ideal tbh then prettyboy or masculine appeal. It's most wide appeal to any race of women and all age's too
how to achieve a maesthetic look?

been studying that shit as well

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 17829, Xangsane and 1 other person
@johncruz12345 @Xangsane what is the psychology behind this weird thought process?

It seems that the prettyboy look was always their preference for decades.

They only seem to like maybe a chiselled face, wide shoulders and narrow waists, as long as it's on an ectomorph or ectomorph-mesomorph body, and the man is a prettyboy, at most masc prettyboy. They will ick at the thought of a maesthetic or masc man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane

how to achieve a maesthetic look?
it's generally a 70/30 which is 70% of your face being masculine and 40% of it being feminine and to do this it depend's on your base tbh. Good example is richard remiarez who looked better with his longer hair length then short and balanced out with his strong roboust masculine facial features.

This appeal is hard to achieve though that's why you should focus on either being prettyboy or masculine guy since a Maesethetic appeal is like sean o pry balanced out with his angel skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, SexuallyAbusive and Vain786
They prefer light looks because they worship the ground the white man (their god) walks on.
55049214 97AC 4B7F A29E D7BCEC0EA190

It's a cultural aspect. Specially Japanese and Korean culture praises for childlike neotenous aesthetic features both in men and women. Although those cultures heavily permeated the young people in occident through animes and prettyboy being more of a thing now, occident still persue Maesthetic aesthetics as ideal concept of men (hollywood, movies, series and etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Asians have less hormones when they reach adulthood
Less female hormones in the female body means they are less seeking of men with high levels of male hormones (ie the hormones that cause facial hair and rugged look)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 17829
holy fuck the girls in that video are unbearable I fucking hate Asian culture fucking weirdos doing all this gay cartoon reaction shit

• +1
Reactions: freiza, Fgsfds and Deleted member 17829
They simply lie. The asian culture is all about saving face. No asian women would admit that they want a muscular men for fearing being called a whore.

But asian women dont like guys like Meeks though. The highest valued men for asian women would be someone like Hemsworth or Brad Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: freiza and Deleted member 17829