Why do you think good looking girls date ugly boys?

SnowLandsOnTop

SnowLandsOnTop

he didn't like love, the way it had made him feel
Title.

I mean, is very common to see stacies with ugly or black or fat, even with shorter guys. What's your opinion on why this happens?

PS: A lot of times those guys are poor and not even popular.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and Lefty Rankin
They don’t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, dopaminebeyondfried and nathan
C'mon bro, just go out. On every shopping mall, every nightclub, restaurant, you gonna see a lot of cases.

C'mon bro, just go out. On every shopping mall, every uni, restaurant, you gonna see a lot of cases.
I rarely see couples when I go out anyways but when I do it’s landwhales with mtns

Mental Illness

• +1
Reactions: SnowLandsOnTop
height

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Kanye West's Cousin and LowTierVitoBss
Nah no they don’t. I see landwhales with mtns pretty often though
It does happen in both cases. But it is clear why man date ugly woman, pretty much for easy sex. I want to know your guys opinion on pretty girls with ugly boys.

It does happen in both cases. But it is clear why man date ugly woman, pretty much for easy sex. I want to know your guys opinion on pretty girls with ugly boys.
I’ve seen a few foids do it and it was online only. It’s usually hqnps who may do it but that’s it

because ur wired to overrate girls and see them as some stacy if they have compact midface and put on some makeup, Men need bones frame and height, some bb cream wont solve that lol

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and SnowLandsOnTop
Does it happen? Sure. Is it common? Not really.

Generally it's because of:
a)money
b)social status/fame
c)extreme luck(on the guy's part)

Also, it's never all about the face. People underestimate how much you can compensate for a meh looking face. Height+muscles+tan+tattoos+well dressed can get you a hot girl if you approach and interact with a good number of women.

• +1
Reactions: SnowLandsOnTop
because ur wired to overrate girls and see them as some stacy if they have compact midface and put on some makeup, Men need bones frame and height, some bb cream wont solve that lol
So do you think, for social reasons (brainwashing) it is easier to woman to be atractive than it is for a man?

That makes a lot of sense. In case of short guys, what do you think compensate?

Niggas here will will make up all kinds of reasons to try and make everything make sense to themselves but truth is women are still humans and humans follow certain patterns but are still unpredictable and it's not just one or two reasons why stuff like this happens there are usually a bunch of reasons, circumstances that lead to something. It's easy and straight forward to dismiss it as betabux, status but it's a lot more nuanced than that. You niggas wish women were superior genetic seeking machines, women are all highly emotional beings driven by feelings and emotions, most of them are low iq and stupid

Last edited:
Niggas here will will make up all kinds of reasons to try and make everything make sense to themselves but truth is women are still humans and humans follow certain patterns but are still unpredictable and it's not just one or two reasons why stuff like this happens there are usually a bunch of reasons, circumstances that lead to something. It's easy and straight forward to dismiss it as betabux, status but it's a lot more nuanced than that. You niggas wish women were superior genetic seeking machines, women are all highly emotional beings driven by feelings and emotions, most of them are low iq and stupid
Yeah, i agree.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Does it happen? Sure. Is it common? Not really.

Generally it's because of:
a)money
b)social status/fame
c)extreme luck(on the guy's part)

Also, it's never all about the face. People underestimate how much you can compensate for a meh looking face. Height+muscles+tan+tattoos+well dressed can get you a hot girl if you approach and interact with a good number of women.
Never saw any of my tall and ugly friends having gl gfs despite being gymmaxxed and moneymaxxed, I think that the ceiling is just somewhere mtb for these type of dudes.