Why do you think there are more women than men in college?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
In nearly all countries in the world, there are more women than men in college. Even in Saudi-Arabia jfl. What do you think is the reason for that? And the truth is that it's not only in social sciences, it's in most fields.

I thought it maybe because men are more in the extremes, meaning there are more geniuses who are male, but also more stupid men. Other people suggest that the school system is designed to make it harder for boys. Idk if that's a good explanation.

What's your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Niklaus Mikaelson, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
Cares?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, delusionalretard, thecel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer, Deprived and 15 others
Can confirm this in my country as well.

It's because women are better at following instructions more than men, since they're made to be submissive.

Men on the other hand, were made to be leaders, not followers. Thus, women are much better at these robotic tasks.
I doubt it, I think 99% of humans were made to follow instructions.

It's weird how the gender ratio changed so much in the last decades.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Beetlejuice, androciv and 2 others
Women's brains are already developed by 16 (whereas men's take until ~19), men dominate in manual fields that do not require college degrees, women are designed to follow instructions and complete tasks, and it's easier for young women to pay for college because they can very easily extract money from men at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
This is only college... Any data on other forms of higher education? For example, trade school/vocational school, training programs. College and University isn't the only forms of higher education. IK dudes who got their CDLs and are making bank as truck drivers and I met dudes who went to trade school to become welders or plumbers and are also making bank with no debt. And there are a shit ton of training programs here in the USA where organizations and companies will train you to make more money for them (and for yourself). So who knows how many men vs women take part in these but just don't go to college. ALSO, I forgot to include the military and shit like "job corps". Dudes can be holding off college and join the military for a couple years and then come back once they figure out what they want to do with school fully paid off.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, stamaster21, ballskin and 1 other person
Most women are studying useless bullshit at college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Niklaus Mikaelson, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 18 others
Because women love following orders, they love having everything neatly organized and having an a e s t h e t i c schedule and men on the other hand hate being forced to do shit they don’t like and having to take shit from other oldcel teachers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Patient A, Niklaus Mikaelson and 8 others
In nearly all countries in the world, there are more women than men in college. Even in Saudi-Arabia jfl. What do you think is the reason for that? And the truth is that it's not only in social sciences, it's in most fields.

I thought it maybe because men are more in the extremes, meaning there are more geniuses who are male, but also more stupid men. Other people suggest that the school system is designed to make it harder for boys. Idk if that's a good explanation.

What's your opinion?
Remove the social sciences department and the difference would probably not be major

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TITUS and johncruz12345
Men tend to be much more risk taking
they tend to go less for traditional routes of studying and shit, some men can't really afford that lifestyle either because parents usually either kick out men or make them financially independent at a young age.

Women can go to useless art degrees and get their parents to pay for them.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others

It's because women are better at following instructions more than men, since they're made to be submissive.

Men on the other hand, were made to be leaders, not followers. Thus, women are much better at these robotic tasks.
@GripMaxxing seriousposting?
Suprise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 8165, court monarch777 and 3 others
I don't know

I doubt it, I think 99% of humans were made to follow instructions.

It's weird how the gender ratio changed so much in the last decades.
the bar for higher education has become much lower so it's only logical that women who tend to cluster around the mean will dominate then
and ye school systems discriminate against boys so girls get better grades on average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, ballskin, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Most women are studying useless bullshit at college
I agree mostly, but the truth is that the degree will help them later to get a job, even in another field.

Only completely useless degress like Gender Studies don't help, but most women get somehow useful degrees.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and gamma
Men are more prone to depression and addictive unproductive coping behavior because they have no inherent social support structure like women which leads to them failing and/or going neet.

Women can focus on studying because their base social and sexual needs are already constantly being met.

If I had a gf I already know my grades would be way higher mostly because I would be studying and not rotting here or cooming in my spare time.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8765 and 12 others
cause men generally aren't as submissive and women find it easier to do as they are told. it also is true that men's intelligence varies more than women meaning the smartest and dumbest people are men while women are more uniform.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Prettyboy
idk, i dont care and i hate who knows

Because university nowdays is a meme, 100 years ago only the intellectual elite could go to university, now every single nigger can get an eng decree, and clever people are better off pimping your gf on onlyfans. 100 years ago just a tiny minority of women could get into university by their own merits.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, ballskin, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
the bar for higher education has become much lower so it's only logical that women who tend to cluster around the mean will dominate then
and ye school systems discriminate against boys so girls get better grades on average
Had a pretty female teacher in eng degree and she wouldn't have passed any of the exams of the subject she was "teaching". If you got a pretty woman, the university will want her in, to marry some nerd, no matter how stupid she is.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and gamma
Because many college courses brainwash students and women are much easier to brainwash

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Looks234 and thecel
Men on the other hand, were made to be leaders, not followers.

Wouldn’t this mean more men than women would go to university because men want to get leadership jobs like manager, executive, and CEO?

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Yeah but the process of getting it requires you to mentally castrate yourself by doing brainless robotic tasks

Aren’t men more logical and disciplined/determined/driven than women are? Therefore, men would endure the suffering of doing brainless robotic tasks because they’re motivated by the end goal (becoming leaders), while women would be more likely than men would be to give up on the brainless robotic tasks because women don’t enjoy doing them. In other words, since men are more rational and have stronger willpower/motivation/ambition/whatever, they’re more willing to do things they hate in order to achieve goals, compared to women.

Maybe it isn’t true that men are more driven/determined/motivated/disciplined than women are. I don’t know 🤷

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
Men are more prone to depression and addictive unproductive coping behavior because they have no inherent social support structure like women which leads to them failing and/or going neet.

Women can focus on studying because their base social and sexual needs are already constantly being met.

If I had a gf I already know my grades would be way higher mostly because I would be studying and not rotting here or cooming in my spare time.
Pretty much spot on. Women have it much easier

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's really because the industries that don't generally require post-secondary education like construction and general trades are male-centric jobs. There's more incentive for guys to just start working after high school. Of course there's a lot of other factors at play too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, BigNigga69, thecel and 1 other person

Very good answer.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, thecel and GripMaxxing
It's really because the industries that don't generally require post-secondary education like construction and general trades are male-centric jobs. There's more incentive for guys to just start working after high school. Of course there's a lot of other factors at play too.

It’s testosterone. The fucking male aggression and the drive to mog. Men don’t really like the kinds of jobs that post-secondary education gets them; many men prefer acting like silverback gorillas to acting civilized and peaceful. Women are fine with calm and peaceful lifestyles; men lust after physical mogging. The gangster life is far more enjoyable than the scholarly life is, so young males ditch school for the streets.

For me personally, my ideal lifestyle is to roam the urban environment being a tough guy who can’t be messed with. The only reason I choose to put effort into my studies is because my physical traits prevent me from living a gangsta thug lifestyle. If I were 7 feet tall and jacked, I’d spend my days beating people up in the hood and spend my nights fucking bitches in nightclubs.

Most women like school. They like to be told what to do by the teachers. They like the passiveness of it. And they enjoy, how school is a giga social place.

Most men hate school. They hate these oldcell teachera, telling them to do useless stuff. They hate that any creativity is punished. They hate having to life the passive, sit and stfu lifestyle. And plenty guys dislike, how social environment school is, because the average Normie guy, is social status wise speaking. In the bottom 25%.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thecel and 4 others
It’s testosterone. The fucking male aggression and the drive to mog. Men don’t really like the kinds of jobs that post-secondary education gets them; many men prefer acting like silverback gorillas to acting civilized and peaceful. Women are fine with calm and peaceful lifestyles; men lust after physical mogging. The gangster life is far more enjoyable than the scholarly life is, so young males ditch school for the streets.

For me personally, my ideal lifestyle is to roam the urban environment being a tough guy who can’t be messed with. The only reason I choose to put effort into my studies is because my physical traits prevent me from living a gangsta thug lifestyle. If I were 7 feet tall and jacked, I’d spend my days beating people up in the hood and spend my nights fucking bitches in nightclubs.
Thecel, the gangster.
Sounds so funny

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Most women like school. They like to be told what to do by the teachers. They like the passiveness of it. And they enjoy, how school is a giga social place.

Most men hate school. They hate these oldcell teachera, telling them to do useless stuff. They hate that any creativity is punished. They hate having to life the passive, sit and stfu lifestyle. And plenty guys dislike, how social environment school is, because the average Normie guy, is social status wise speaking. In the bottom 25%.
Sounds about right. I always hated school with my whole heart, while I was reading history and economics books at home. Sometimes teachers told me "You're very smart", but I never had good grades after 7th class (when I was 12-13 years old).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
There's more men than women enrolled in university in my country, always has been btw, but I tend to notice women tend to actually put more effort lol, while men are at the extremes in terms of performance in uni, most women also aren't in physical sciences and engineering courses, but a lot are in biologicals sciences, medicine and law probably more or equal to men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, AlexAP and GripMaxxing

What's your opinion?
Men are treated worse at school, and also because of affirmative action, less men get into college even if they have the grades. There are also less sex-specific scholarships for men
Somehow we created and allowed a society that fucks US over. Not really "muh patriarchy" when publicly listed companies are allowed to specifically discriminate against men (and do)

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 8765
Yes, they are, but the education system really hates logical thinking and creativity (something that men are known to have more than women). Haven't you noticed that most of the shit taught at school is mostly theoretical and random facts?

The first step in becoming a leader is to have critical thinking and not follow mainstream ideas. Being a sheep and a slave to a system is a follower/consumer trait which is common in foids. I'm not saying to be ignorant to knowledge, but to be a smart leader you must know how to tell the difference between shitty useless knowledge and things that can actually benefit you in life (life skills). School doesn't teach this.

Going to school, sitting in a classroom for 5 hours straight will definitely reduce testosterone (the hormone that makes a man a man) due to pressure from schoolwork, problems with grades, bullies, etc. Not to mention that you have almost no free-time when going home because you get too much homework. Women have no problem with this as they don't need much testosterone.
Lol muh muh xD

Men are treated worse at school, and also because of affirmative action, less men get into college even if they have the grades. There are also less sex-specific scholarships for men
Somehow we created and allowed a society that fucks US over. Not really "muh patriarchy" when publicly listed companies are allowed to specifically discriminate against men (and do)
Interesting links, seems like it sucks really bad to be a boy in school.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7044, AlexAP and 1 other person
Lol muh muh xD
He is actually right.
Men have more drive and would normally happily do a repetitive task to achieve success, but these tasks happen to be robotic and lack proper, critical, individual thinking. We were made to think in a way that is more complex than robots, you know. So being dumbed down bores many men.

Social circle, women love that shit.
Same reason why they actually like to wageslave.

He is actually right.
Men have more drive and would normally happily do a repetitive task to achieve success, but these tasks happen to be robotic and lack proper, critical, individual thinking. We were made to think in a way that is more complex than robots, you know. So being dumbed down bores many men.
I doubt men are inherently more creative than women. Most men I know have absolute no creative minds, just like women. All humans are more or less prone to follow rules it seems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and BigNigga69
Social circle, women love that shit.
Same reason why they actually like to wageslave.
You think women like to work more than men? I doubt it, most women do it because they have to in todays age, as the traditional family is dead and there is no provider for them all the time.

I doubt men are inherently more creative than women. Most men I know have absolute no creative minds, just like women. All humans are more or less prone to follow rules it seems.
cope
Only seems like this because most men are afraid to show their power level
99% of best artists ever are all men. 99% of classical music? Men. 99% of math, science, tech? Men. (Even like the original basic mathematical theories and ancient science, no coping with "muh edjewcayshun!!!")

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
You think women like to work more than men? I doubt it, most women do it because they have to in todays age, as the traditional family is dead and there is no provider for them all the time.
Trust me they do, I know it sounds weird because they can complain about it too but they love going to the office, gossiping with their female coworkers, getting hit on, fucking the office's chads and so on. Women don't actually HAVE to work (it's still easy af for them to find a beta provider) but when they do they can really chose the guys they date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Trust me they do, I know it sounds weird because they can complain about it too but they love going to the office, gossiping with their female coworkers, getting hit on, fucking the office's chads and so on. Women don't actually HAVE to work (it's still easy af for them to find a beta provider) but when they do they can really chose the guys they date.
Growing up, my mom would work a lot just for the sake of being able to complain about having to work a lot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and MiroslavBulldosex

It’s the ideal environment for them. Foids live off of social validation.

In college you get the Drama, cheating, hookups with Chads, social events, parties, novelty experiences, etc.

All the shit foids thrive off of.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18694
bro dint you know society are now bias against male?
i bet if you compare 2 gender with same acedemic performance, i 100% sure the female will get the most college responses

cuz men are smarter than women and know that college is a scam. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector