Why do you think you're non-NT?

C

ClickClackPattyWhac

Iron
I remember I used to be a normal kid. Was actually pretty popular in elementary school. But due to parents sheltering me and preventing me from hanging out with friends, and preventing me from watching MTV and listening to rap music, I never grew up understanding those things. Eventually ended up spending all of my free time after school sitting on internet forums.

Wish I could go back to being NT. The withdrawal from the pandemic amplified my non-NT self to inescapable levels.

preventing me from watching MTV and listening to rap music,
yeah bro, just watch MTV and listen to rap music and you'll be ''NT'' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The absolute state of this forum

The thing is, you're probably the same now compared to when you were still a child but you simply didn't care about these things back then because no one else did either.
You've probably gotten more high inhib since because now you suddenly do care about these things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, ClickClackPattyWhac, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Eventually ended up spending all of my free time after school sitting on internet forums.

Wish I could go back to being NT. The withdrawal from the pandemic amplified my non-NT self to inescapable levels.
If you really ever were NT you would sneak out instead of talking about it to internet autists

• +1
Reactions: ClickClackPattyWhac and Deleted member 19301
I think because I spent around 6 months of the pandemic alone without considering human interaction even on the internet.