Why do you want to looksmax??

Deleted member 5131

Deleted member 5131

VNY SCOUTED
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Posts
906
Reputation
1,526
What's your ambition??
Tell the story that lead you to looksmax...
Like

Blackpill hit your nuts
To impress one tities
Self satisfaction



Tell me bros
@Terminator2009
@Chad1212 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @6ft1
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ultramental, Vidyacoper, Kekee and 2 others
To be considered as Human Escaping Subhuman Lifestyle.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Golang, HighIQcel and 2 others
I want to look intimidating
It was my childhood dream
I want to look really tall with very wide shoulders and impossible dick size
Just imagine,everyone stares at you on street,they are scared of you,they respect you,they are moving to another way from you because they are scared:love:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, HighIQcel, Vidyacoper and 4 others
to fuck more
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
I want to look intimidating
It was my childhood dream
I want to look really tall with very wide shoulders and impossible dick size
Just imagine,everyone stares at you on street,they are scared of you,they respect you,they are moving to another way from you because they are scared:love:
Just be a Perfect Specimen Theory
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 5131 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep and Deleted member 5131
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69
5131
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Am already GL, well at least I mog 90% of males of my age and 97% of male population. But I have flaws, and I don't like them

I just want validation, is like a drug.

SWALLOW THE VALIDATIONPILL


200w
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 5131 and Vidyacoper
What's your ambition??
Tell the story that lead you to looksmax...
Like

Blackpill hit your nuts
To impress one tities
Self satisfaction



Tell me bros
@Terminator2009
@Chad1212 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @6ft1
To increase life quality.

To have validation.

To not rope. Seriously without hope from surgeries I would've roped already.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
So that I stop getting angry at the “have sex” meme
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
What's your ambition??
Tell the story that lead you to looksmax...
Like

Blackpill hit your nuts
To impress one tities
Self satisfaction



Tell me bros
@Terminator2009
@Chad1212 @needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @6ft1
I want confidence in myself and I want to be in shape tired of not being able to digest anything without puking after a fucking bowl of cereal OH AND A BIT PUSSY WHY IM A VIRGIN I'M FUCKING HORNY I'VE HAD 5 opportunities though didnt take them cause my confidence didn't feel confident even at my pretty boy average stage tbh
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Chadeep, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
To look the best I can
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Epic 2016 Milo Moment
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and needsolution
I want confidence in myself and I want to be in shape tired of not being able to digest anything without puking after a fucking bowl of cereal OH AND A BIT PUSSY WHY IM A VIRGIN I'M FUCKING HORNY I'VE HAD 5 opportunities though didnt take them cause my confidence didn't feel confident even at my pretty boy average stage tbh
Even I am piss of with that 8 have just woke up though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
what lead me to looksmax was seeing this picture
4f217050b645112d6310ad9aa19f5d94


i want to mog everyone ever
 
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5131 and HighIQcel
at first i thought i was doing it because i needed to find love and someone by my side but thats shit
i do it bcs im a narcy fuck and i want to mog everyone where i am
prettyboymaxxin or death
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
at first i thought i was doing it because i needed to find love and someone by my side but thats shit
i do it bcs im a narcy fuck and i want to mog everyone where i am
prettyboymaxxin or death
That’s my bro
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Ultramental
women and admiration and better treatment by everyone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131

Similar threads

L
Replies
0
Views
10
levisko
L
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
39
Resonant
Resonant
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
13
Views
85
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
underdeveloped
Replies
21
Views
125
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
129
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top