Why do young women prefer feminine men over masc?

being an ogre is not aesthetic
and shows unbalanced hormones
simple, end of thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Effortless, faggotchadlite, Prettyboy and 1 other person
They prefer beautiful men, not feminime, this forum should have learnt the difference between the two by now. If anything, having thick eyebrows & eyelashes, well defined angular lower third and lean body are the signs of masculinity, unline being a DHT infested hairy bald ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, datboijj, faggotchadlite and 2 others
They're aren't.

Lets just assume that only roasties want hypermasc men, why is that? Why don't jbs care much about masculinity?
The truth about human nature is a combination of the Redpill and the blackpill.

Women basically have 4 needs when they look for a man to mate:
1 - biological need
2 - social need
3 - economical need
4 - emotional need

The blackpill applies mostly for the biological need and slightly for the emotional need. The redpill, on the other hand, applies mostly for the social and economical needs.

And because different women will prioritize different needs, different women will have different preferences for men.

To answer OP's question. Young women ( under 25 years old ) mostly care about social and economical needs so they would prefer feminine men over masculine men. It's because in modern society, feminine men generally do better socially and economically than masculine men. It is much socially and economically safer and better for a young woman to be with a feminine, rich boy than with a masculine criminal like Jeremy Meeks.

Older women, on the other hand, care less about social and economical needs and more about biological and emotional needs, and therefore older women want masculine men. Older women now just want to fuck and enjoy life and sex, that's why they would prefer Jeremy Meeks over a feminine but rich beta man.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Birth control pills are a big factor

If we’re using a fringe meaning of feminine then they don’t. I can easily dispel this lie: If that were the case women would be going for femboys or fem gay dudes but they don’t we see them bestfriending these guys :lul:

But if we mean feminine feature coupled with masculine features it may have to do with high trust or it could just be that every female is a little gay :lul:

they don't. pretty boys are only good at getting likes on social media. girls don't actually wanna fuck em

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and datboijj
High comfort low danger society. They don’t feel the need for a man to protect them, the feel self sufficient and independent and are more comfortable with a peer to peer equal footing social dynamic with guys.

being an ogre is not aesthetic
and shows unbalanced hormones
simple, end of thread
yeah jfl

niggas take everything to the extreme here

robert pattinson is masc and ideal

but then khali or brock lesnar are way too masc

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
The truth about human nature is a combination of the Redpill and the blackpill.

Women basically have 4 needs when they look for a man to mate:
1 - biological need
2 - social need
3 - economical need
4 - emotional need

The blackpill applies mostly for the biological need and slightly for the emotional need. The redpill, on the other hand, applies mostly for the social and economical needs.

And because different women will prioritize different needs, different women will have different preferences for men.

To answer OP's question. Young women ( under 25 years old ) mostly care about social and economical needs so they would prefer feminine men over masculine men. It's because in modern society, feminine men generally do better socially and economically than masculine men. It is much socially and economically safer and better for a young woman to be with a feminine, rich boy than with a masculine criminal like Jeremy Meeks.

Older women, on the other hand, care less about social and economical needs and more about biological and emotional needs, and therefore older women want masculine men. Older women now just want to fuck and enjoy life and sex, that's why they would prefer Jeremy Meeks over a feminine but rich beta man.
true , most foids below 18 to 20 want feminine men cause they have this dream about ltr

but usually hoes and stacies(high estrogen ) already prefer masc dudes from 16 or 17

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
they don't. pretty boys are only good at getting likes on social media. girls don't actually wanna fuck em
instead of hookup , the want an ltr from the pretty boy more cause they would get insane status being with someone that pretty
and also cause most young foids believe in ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
its the opposite

masculine men are seen as short term partners
For the liberal women I talked about s not for the few trad non cum dumpster women

instead of hookup , the want an ltr from the pretty boy more cause they would get insane status being with someone that pretty
and also cause most young foids believe in ltr
yep, im very mascukine looking and hard for me to get a ltr but i get fwbs/ons more.
High T face usually shows low trust/high chance of cheating.

• +1
yep, im very mascukine looking and hard for me to get a ltr but i get fwbs/ons more.
High T face usually shows low trust/high chance of cheating.
so as a guy that looks very masc, do you get hookups or iois from girls around 18?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Since I went all in with anti balding regimen I started spironolactone with dut. Spiro is T blocker so I experienced some form of subtle demasculanization. When I saw my 3 girl friends that i havent seen 6months they were all over me saying your skin and hair improved so much what are you using. One wanted sex asking me why I dont want her lol. Felt good and gave me good cope to continue this half-tranny regimen. Still look like male btw.

so as a guy that looks very masc, do you get hookups or iois from girls around 18?
i started real slaying since i was 26(29 now) and average age of girls i banged was 22-23.
In asia i banged plenty 18-19 y olds
in my country i banged 16 girls in 1 and half year(4 19 y olds, 7 20-23 y olds and rest 24+)
so id say good enuf for me.
i do get iois fron 16-17-18 y olds but then i say my age and they run away mostly
shouls just larp as 23...

• +1
i started real slaying since i was 26(29 now) and average age of girls i banged was 22-23.
In asia i banged plenty 18-19 y olds
in my country i banged 16 girls in 1 and half year(4 19 y olds, 7 20-23 y olds and rest 24+)
so id say good enuf for me.
i do get iois fron 16-17-18 y olds but then i say my age and they run away mostly
shouls just larp as 23...
ohhh thats cool 👍

because young women are subconsciously looking for fun and they figure since all masculine men are usually like to control their women its better to mate with femine men since feminine men also have shit sperm = less chance of pregnancy and some contempt at patriarchy because of feminist propaganda. This is all subconscious but expressed in desire for feminine men thats y if u want proper relationship become masculine if u want to get laid feminine
schizophrenic tier response. caged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
anyway j*ws want white extinction so they promote stick fridge looking infertile holes and low t cucked feminine soys as famous people. or niggers
I don't think the femboy thing comes from j*ws.

It is a very recent phenomenon, I'd say feminine men have only become en vogue since like 2016, and I'd argue before that the first 'feminine' men thing was in late 90s when David Beckham openly talked about using moisturiser and wearing his gfs thongs and shit. Difference was Beckham was still a pretty masculine dude, who played a masculine sport, so it really just had the effect of making looksmaxxing a thing for men.

And on the foid side I think media has made those skinny, low fertility girls unpopular. If you look at Instagram or other shit the only girls you see flexing are legit breeding factory size 12+ foids with big ass, huge thighs, etc.

Lmfao Sommerhald is a low T soyboy cuck compared to Velasquez

Lmfao Sommerhald is a low T soyboy cuck compared to Velasquez