why does 1+1=2?

What a shit thing to do, did you just read philosophy 101? Just learnt about some philosopher deny observable reality? Utter horseshit.
Go back to playing with dolls retard level of discussion here is too high for you

Go back to playing with dolls retard level of discussion here is too high for you
You think doubting everything without having valid reason to do so is high level discussion?

You're an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and RecessedChinCel
You think doubting everything without having valid reason to do so is high level discussion?

You're an idiot.
Yes, considering that makes up the majority of metaphysics and philosophy, which is what the greatest minds of all time historically gravitate towards and attempt to tackle.

Not that you would understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Yes, considering that makes up the majority of metaphysics and philosophy, which is what the greatest minds of all time historically gravitate towards and attempt to tackle.

Not that you would understand
No, the greatest minds dealt with real life. They looked at the real world, not some metaphysical fantasy they made up.

Keep worshiping midwits that abuse and break the rules of logic to sound insightful, you're one of them.

No, the greatest minds dealt with real life. They looked at the real world, not some metaphysical fantasy they made up.

Keep worshiping midwits that abuse and break the rules of logic to sound insightful, you're one of them.
Logic is a construct, midwit

You can't look at the real world without making assumptions and axioms first

I'm done with your low iq drivel, welcome

Logic is a construct, midwit

You can't look at the real world without making assumptions and axioms first

I'm done with your low iq drivel, welcome
how do you know even talked to me retard? This whole conversation could have been just your deluded ramblings.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Hipcel, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Math allows us to do things like get to space, fly, make cars, computers etc
That alone means it’s fundamentally different to pure language things like philosophy. If there were actually room for error in the fundamentals like you’re suggesting, we wouldn’t be communicating via computer right now. Math predicted black holes and then we imaged one.

Pseudo-intellectualism is embarrassing, you should try to focus yourself and become an actual intellectual instead
Or you could looksmax and never have to worry about it again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 17872 and RecessedChinCel
how do you know even talked to me retard? This whole conversation could have been just your deluded ramblings.
I’m telling you pinhead IQ lmfaoo
668C5E05 1632 4ACC 8760 A1162B0BE291

Can’t make this shit up
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
common man zika virus is fucked.😢
The DQ/IQ values of children with acquired microcephaly were generally below average, with approximately one half being in the lower part of the normal range (ie, 70–100) and the rest being <70.
BDA658C9 8017 4DCA 9FC6 7F4BDCC4446F

• So Sad
High Iq post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Harold O'brien and Hipcel
The fact that this has 121 replies is a testament to the autism on this site.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Yes sir. Cant cope with studies. can't pass premed test
Sub 70 iq
Honestly, I really don't know how to help you. I get it's very difficult for you but Im not sure what to suggest.

Honestly, I really don't know how to help you. I get it's very difficult for you but Im not sure what to suggest.
Treatment for microcephaly doesn't exist

• So Sad
Math allows us to do things like get to space, fly, make cars, computers etc
That alone means it’s fundamentally different to pure language things like philosophy. If there were actually room for error in the fundamentals like you’re suggesting, we wouldn’t be communicating via computer right now. Math predicted black holes and then we imaged one.

Pseudo-intellectualism is embarrassing, you should try to focus yourself and become an actual intellectual instead
Or you could looksmax and never have to worry about it again
Im aware of the no miracles argument

You fundamentally misunderstand the points im making. Im not claiming our models of the world aren't useful. But at the end of the day they are only models so they are an incorrect representation of ontological reality

Also math is just another language. No different to English or mandarin or sign language or python. It is used for communication and has grammar, syntax, structure and symbols.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Why Chad?
lifting and a new haircut wont make up unfortunately but it can help. Remember, you have to be real with your limitations, you need to understand them well and work in ways you can.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
lifting and a new haircut wont make up unfortunately but it can help. Remember, you have to be real with your limitations, you need to understand them well and work in ways you can.
I'm 4'11 which means I can pack on muscles very quickly.

• Woah
  • Woah
India. Short guys are cute and girls like them
I think you should do gum stuff, It probably wont help getting girls but you will be more intimidating to other men

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry