why does 99% of this forum think they have a good base and that they can all become chads?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
i seriously used to think this was a black pilled forum, but it seems the vast majority of men genuinely believe theyll be among men like henry cavill, zach cox or some med chad slayer if they just keep getting surgeries. Many of you people are worse than blue pillers. Atleast they arent stupid enough to believe theyre some sort of genetic phenom wasting his potential and cope with knowing they cant compete with chads in terms of looks LMAO. I hear guys on this forum saying this guy is like 5 psl at best, yet theres only like 3 people on the forum who could even stand toe to toe with this (this is a morph of someone) and most of these guys are a full reincarnation implant away from looking half as good as this guy thinking a fucking bimax and almond eye will give them even half the psl of this "5psl" morph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

no idea who needs this but this is to you who keeps telling yourself that you have a chad base and need a reality check.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, mogstars, RTLBbc and 7 others
My goal is htn- (HTN if I decide to surgery)

The Cope is unreal from the LTNs saying they can ascend to chad :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: chincel11, Deleted member 51465, proxyy and 2 others
My goal is htn- (HTN if I decide to surgery)

The Cope is unreal from the LTNs saying they can ascend to chad :feelskek:
Drink whiskey be happy
Sex is overrated
No cap

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
Tbh I just want to be better looking not necessarily Chad since most of us can't achieve that even with surgery

• +1
Reactions: agent0514
I'm htn if i actually follow through with my plans, currently sitting at low mtn

because some are mentally ill and forgot to take there pills

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Drink whiskey be happy
Sex is overrated
No cap
Yeah Im not even tryna to look good for sex atp
I just wanna be chadlite in mirror pics frauded

delusionmax.org

normies will stay normies or ascend their way
chads are not made they are born

Yeah everyone on this forum is tripping except me though

No one does this lol, everyone is humbled by every other user, its just the tiktok autists who just transitioned from the tate redpill movement who believe that softmaxxing can ascend them

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, bululu_87, ElTruecel and 1 other person
IMG 0486

Cope brah I be mogging and shit In my dreams and whatnot

This guy has the shittiest threads

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Drink whiskey be happy
Sex is overrated
No cap
Having a Cuban Churchill with some whiskey at some 3rd world island beach with my two petite JBW girlfriends is one of my highlights ngl

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
i seriously used to think this was a black pilled forum, but it seems the vast majority of men genuinely believe theyll be among men like henry cavill, zach cox or some med chad slayer if they just keep getting surgeries. Many of you people are worse than blue pillers. Atleast they arent stupid enough to believe theyre some sort of genetic phenom wasting his potential and cope with knowing they cant compete with chads in terms of looks LMAO. I hear guys on this forum saying this guy is like 5 psl at best, yet theres only like 3 people on the forum who could even stand toe to toe with this (this is a morph of someone) and most of these guys are a full reincarnation implant away from looking half as good as this guy thinking a fucking bimax and almond eye will give them even half the psl of this "5psl" morph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

no idea who needs this but this is to you who keeps telling yourself that you have a chad base and need a reality check.
View attachment 2785632
its not everyone its just the fag tiktokcels who came from syrianhorse and ************* who think theyre gonna ascend to psl god with softmaxxing asking for a rating and when theyre not called chad they start ranting about muh appeal you wont understand muh female appeal incel

View attachment 2785632
Because of you, you inspired them

Well , I think it's more of a hope rather than objective believe. It is so at least in my case 🤷🏿

I have good base stacies wet for me