Why does a person's face look uglier the more you look at it?

leonardu

leonardu

Gold
I've seen over 3000 pictures of pitt, Leo, Chico, Cavill, Jenson Ackles, Barrett and they all look ugly now. Why does this happen? If you keep looking at people's faces, they all look boring and ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, try2beme and ReadBooksEveryday
For me it’s opposite

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I've seen over 3000 pictures of pitt, Leo, Chico, Cavill, Jenson Ackles, Barrett and they all look ugly now. Why does this happen? If you keep looking at people's faces, they all look boring and ugly.
Literally the opposite

The only person that gets the uglier the more you look at is yourself

Maybe because it all begins to fall apart when you pick apart their face and focus on flaws. Happened to me with Ana de Armas, she's still stunning though, cant believe I'll never have a latina stacy 😭 😭 😭

Doesn't happen with De Poot he keeps looking better the more I look at him

bump

• WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE
This only happens when im high