why does accurate make nose smaller?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
see many vids of people saying and showing that they have smaller nose due to accutane.

why does it shrink?

shrinks nose pores

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
because there is less bloat outside of the nose cartilage similarly to rest of your face if you gete leaner, idk about accutane tho

because there is less bloat outside of the nose cartilage similarly to rest of your face if you gete leaner, idk about accutane tho
this nothing to do with accurate. with diuretics yes it makes it smaller but that is temporary. accurate is permanent and is an actual change in nose

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and okwiwhd
nose becomes drastically smaller tho from what i’ve seen, can’t only be from pores shrinking?
im not rly sure but i think it makes ur nose less oily therefore having a smaller appearance ive seen a video on it but dont remember exactly what they said 😊

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
stop being a meanie!

one thing you should know about @Xangsane is he is a very abnormal individual who is married but posts about other foids on .org

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, okwiwhd, MasterMan and 1 other person

one thing you should know about @Xangsane is he is a very abnormal individual who is married but posts about other foids on .org
and you're a wannabe white

stop being a meanie!
Yes you fucking are. Raised white, raised in a white religion, and just wants to be fucking white. I'M ALSO FUCKING HALF MENA LIKE YOU BUT UNLIKE YOU, I BRACE MY ETHNICNESS.

FUCK OFF YOU TALK LIKE A SLUT
He makes me want to slit my throat but hey at least I've got a wife. I feel so sorry for core Gen Z and Gen Alpha

this fucker doesn't elab either, just one word dry ass replies like a foid

cos i don’t really give a shit
That's not the point, just fucking tell me
I really fucking hate you to the point I would stab myself in front of you and you watch me bleed

Why do you talk like a foid
what do foids to when they don’t care? 1 word dry ass answers.
what do i do to u cos i don’t care? 1 word dry ass answers

u expect me to write our 26page responses to “which foid would you chose” when i don’t care?

u expect me to write our 26page responses to “which foid would you chose” when i don’t care?
That's not the point, you refuse to answer me why you don't want to be seen as nonwhite.

And you type in all lowercase like a foid
You're definitely a woman.

And you type in all lowercase like a foid
You're definitely a woman.
people that get bitches type in all lower case. you’d know if you got but he’s in secondary school

guess u never had any experience with that cos ur muslim

unfortunate for u tbh

people that get bitches type in all lower case.

unfortunate for u tbh
Why were you raised Catholic and not Muslim? Your father should have been stabbed in Minecraft

people that get bitches type in all lower case. you’d know if you got but he’s in secondary school

unfortunate for u tbh
You fucking manslut

That's not the point, just fucking tell me
I really fucking hate you to the point I would stab myself in front of you and you watch me bleed
I think you’re supposed to stab him not yourself

• JFL
Reactions: MasterMan

unfortunate for u tbh
YOU ARE HALF MENA (NON JEWISH, NON CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND FROM THE MENA SIDE) SO YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED MUSLIM. YOU DESERVED TO BE KNIFED IN MINECRAFT.

I think you’re supposed to stab him not yourself
YOU ARE HALF MENA (NON JEWISH, NON CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND FROM THE MENA SIDE) SO YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED MUSLIM. YOU DESERVED TO BE KNIFED IN MINECRAFT.
People like him = If I raised a fucker like that I'm a fucking failed father.

Why were you raised Catholic and not Muslim? Your father should have been stabbed in Minecraft
my dad is catholic. who is the decision maker in a family. the man

half retard

meaning there is another half

which is catholic

my dad is catholic. who is the decision maker in a family. the man
Well, guess what, if a man marries a Muslim woman, he's meant to convert to Islam
Your father deserves to get slaughtered, knifed and quartered in Minecraft.

ye well she converted to christianity

jfl at you having just 1 girl whole life cos of religion
My body count is 2 now. Now I would actually slaughter and behead myself in front of you because if I raised someone like you I'm a failed father.
YOUR DAD NEEDS TO BE KNIFED IN MINECRAFT

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
kills bacteria inside the nose

YOU ARE A FUCKING WANNABE WHITE MANSLUT. WHO IS PROUD TO BE CATHOLIC WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T BE.
YOU FUCKING MANSLUT WANNABE WHITE SHIT

YOU ARE A FUCKING WANNABE WHITE MANSLUT. WHO IS PROUD TO BE CATHOLIC WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T BE.
YOU FUCKING MANSLUT WANNABE WHITE SHIT
ok @Xangsane

Say the Shahada now or I will cut myself
Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
I said the Shahada you fuck

Say this one more time and I will kill you in minecraft