Why does Barrett face legit look like a statue compared to the subhumans ?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
Legit everyone else women included
IMG 1622

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akula7, Deleted member 19294, synock21 and 2 others
@LeonidasGui agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21, Manletmachine and ShawarmaFilth
Legit everyone else women included View attachment 2916454
I think its due to being giga forward grown in relation to othersView attachment 2916804
View attachment 2916808
I belive both O’pry and him are orthocranic. Ive seen many ones saying that jordan has a gigantic skull, but doesn’t seem like that in these View attachment 2916817
Hypsicranic tall skulled mogging o’pry, and o’pry skull seems relatively similar to barret

Conclusion: Theres always a bigger fish (Hope I explained myself)

View attachment 2916822

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pei and liberiangrimreaper
I think its due to being giga forward grown in relation to othersView attachment 2916804
View attachment 2916808
I belive both O’pry and him are orthocranic. Ive seen many ones saying that jordan has a gigantic skull, but doesn’t seem like that in these View attachment 2916817
Hypsicranic tall skulled mogging o’pry, and o’pry skull seems relatively similar to barret

View attachment 2916822
Wrong post, my bad 😞

View attachment 2916808

View attachment 2916822
Yeah someone who’s skull would be prognathic is Nicki Minaj right and I believe she has even more growth than Barrett and I believe she has that pls 1+ cranial base or good cranial base which Barrett lacks tbh I believe she one of the few humans on the planet with better maxilla than Barrett

Attachments

• IMG_1145.gif
    IMG_1145.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1639.png
    IMG_1639.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1337.png
    IMG_1337.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1448.png
    IMG_1448.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1447.png
    IMG_1447.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
View attachment 2916808

View attachment 2916822
I can’t see any of the images who’s the bigger fish

Huh it legit applies to my post though

Attachments

• IMG_3952.jpeg
    IMG_3952.jpeg
    661 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: M🧿G and Alt Number 3
Yeah but thoughts on my other comment though

Huh it legit applies to my post though
I think othe post was talking about Barret skull being Big in comparison to others, but I read again and It said “why does it look like a statue” I think I misunderstood the phrase, forget it

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Why does it look like a statue? Well, I suppose due to skin, being almost perfect + Tan which adds contrast + Incredible definition due to low bf, you can literally see every shadow in his face like a statue. Legit, his face looks like a statue (I just noticed lol)

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Why does it look like a statue? Well, I suppose due to skin, being almost perfect + Tan which adds contrast + Incredible definition due to low bf, you can literally see every shadow in his face like a statue. Legit, his face looks like a statue (I just noticed lol)
I guess because of how much bone he has in his face like it’s from a statue

Attachments

• IMG_1642.png
    IMG_1642.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1641.png
    IMG_1641.png
    838.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Akula7
I guess because of how much bone he has in his face like it’s from a statue
Lighting, skin, low bf are legit + hes a psl god obv. Reminds me of this one
IMG 3954

• +1
Lighting, skin, low bf are legit + hes a psl god obv. Reminds me of this one
View attachment 2916880
Yeah I remember when some guy who perfmoed surgeries on eppppe face said the difference that separates average looking people from beautiful people is retrusion or projection in the lefort 2 region do u know what it means exactly. Just how deep your eye orbits sit in skull I guess

Yeah I remember when some guy who perfmoed surgeries on eppppe face said the difference that separates average looking people from beautiful people is retrusion or projection in the lefort 2 region do u know what it means exactly. Just how deep your eye orbits sit in skull I guess
Idk, Im gray, but you said how deep your eye orbit sit in skull?
IMG 3955

Its the orbital shape from side? Cro-magnid vs modern human? Or just basically deep-set?

Idk, Im gray, but you said how deep your eye orbit sit in skull? View attachment 2916901
Its the orbital shape from side? Cro-magnid vs modern human? Or just basically deep-set?
Maybe tbh you think that’s it and Barrett eye sockets are just way deeper into his skull than the average person hence lefort 2 projection

Maybe tbh you think that’s it and Barrett eye sockets are just way deeper into his skull than the average person hence lefort 2 projection
Of course. This pic explains everything
IMG 3873

• +1
L
what do you think of Nicki Minaj maxilla and skull tbh

His bone structure and leanness