Why does bimax repair upper back kyphosis?

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
The other day I was reading an article by ramieri about this, and the truth is a completely unknown blackpill, and it seems that the position of the mandible is indexed with the posture of the upper back. After that I understood why due to my poor mandibular projection and deending jaw development I have such a poor posture of my upper back (hunchback-cel.) and all chaddians who have a manidbular projection with a horizontal development of the mandible have a compact and straight upper back.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and CookieGuy
Because you have to slouch to open up the airway when recessed

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, BimaxLaser, NoaA99 and 1 other person
The other day I was reading an article by ramieri about this, and the truth is a completely unknown blackpill, and it seems that the position of the mandible is indexed with the posture of the upper back. After that I understood why due to my poor mandibular projection and deending jaw development I have such a poor posture of my upper back (hunchback-cel.) and all chaddians who have a manidbular projection with a horizontal development of the mandible have a compact and straight upper back.
Trimax would bring you so much joy in life!

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Because you have to slouch to open up the airway when recessed
I believe this and sleep apnea makes you eligible for a free BiMax or Trimax 🤔 I could be wrong tho. Even then I still don’t know if free trimaxes are even good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back