Why does Bruno mars feel like a manlet whilst the Weeknd doesn't?

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
The Weeknd. Even though he lies as being 5'8 as a google search will easily show you he's about an inch taller than 5'5 Selena. However the 5'8 measurement may have been taken when he had one of his taller haircuts. Even though 5'6 is short. I don't usually get the impression he's short. Even with the pics where his hair is short like this.

I'm not sure how to explain it. But when I see Bruno Mars. I recongize him as short. And the code red defcon manlet alarm fires up. Just look at this. Even though Taylor Swift is 1.8m and Bruno is 1.65. Even after you account for her heels, the heightmog is still brutal.

He even comments about it. He admitted that he wears wide-brimmed hats to make himself look taller like a tard. And says how tall people freak him out. Jfl.

So what makes the weeknd seems like he's taller? His frame? hair? lack of manlet insecurity? Idk why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 12669
bruno-mars-lady-gaga-the-weeknd-1280x720.jpg

Bruno is shorter...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gad, TsarTsar444, blueeyeswhitedrgon and 2 others
Bruno is short like maybe 165cm

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Because Weeknd uses lift shoes, and also that pic next of Selena the difference is like 2 inches at least, people overestimate how little of a difference 1 inch really is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Sqqorfol12q71

because gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay, Gad and TsarTsar444
Weeknd has a large skull I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
The weekend has longer proportions if you look at Justin Bieber he seems taller than he is due to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CANI, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Cope none of those men are black
Bro how is the weeknd not black? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bruno-mars-lady-gaga-the-weeknd-1280x720.jpg

Bruno is shorter...
He's closer to the camera. i know he's shorter. But only by one or a few inches.
Because Weeknd uses lift shoes, and also that pic next of Selena the difference is like 2 inches at least, people overestimate how little of a difference 1 inch really is
How do you know that the weeknd uses lifts? Does bruno use them too?

bruno mars has other ppl in literally every video, weeknd doesn't he does solo's and sets it up so most camera angles come from below, literally think of a weekend music video and the camera angle is lower than his eyes even when he is in a car, weekend is sensitive about his height

• +1
bruno mars has other ppl in literally every video, weeknd doesn't he does solo's and sets it up so most camera angles come from below, literally think of a weekend music video and the camera angle is lower than his eyes even when he is in a car, weekend is sensitive about his height
Good observation.

Looks 5'2 not 5'4

• +1
his skull is larger which affects his perception. the weekend looks more like a man because of his proprtions

while bruno looks like a child

• +1
Reactions: CANI, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 14262
He's closer to the camera. i know he's shorter. But only by one or a few inches.
Bruno is listed on celebheights.com at 163cm, The Weeknd at 169 and Lady Gaga at 155.
Lady Gaga is the biggest frauder here, she probably has some insanely high platform/high heel shoes, but her dress cover her legs so it's difficult to tell.

bruno-mars-performs-2016-victorias-secret-fashion-show-10.jpg
Pictured-Bruno-Mars-Lady-Gage-Weeknd.jpg
Cy-lJpaUAAAZ9fj.jpg

Last edited:
The Weeknd. Even though he lies as being 5'8 as a google search will easily show you he's about an inch taller than 5'5 Selena. However the 5'8 measurement may have been taken when he had one of his taller haircuts. Even though 5'6 is short. I don't usually get the impression he's short. Even with the pics where his hair is short like this.
View attachment 1342800

I'm not sure how to explain it. But when I see Bruno Mars. I recongize him as short. And the code red defcon manlet alarm fires up. Just look at this. Even though Taylor Swift is 1.8m and Bruno is 1.65. Even after you account for her heels, the heightmog is still brutal.

View attachment 1342815

He even comments about it. He admitted that he wears wide-brimmed hats to make himself look taller like a tard. And says how tall people freak him out. Jfl.

So what makes the weeknd seems like he's taller? His frame? hair? lack of manlet insecurity? Idk why
Frame, frame is the answer to all this