Why does building muscle make you look more stupid and short as a manlet?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I try and build as much gains in Dec now as its bulking season I try and aim for 3500 calories per day and I am 5’7. Looks like it works the same way as people who are fat and short

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 22529
All I’m saying is I just don’t want to look like this:

30211CF1 1AB5 4929 95A1 DA0CAAB71CB0

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad and Rt-Rust1
just be overweight theory, but it's okay since you have a gym membership and lift heavy objects so that makes being overweight good somehow...

it makes people think you're dumber in general, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

for example, if you're not neurotypical like I am, it makes the difference between people thinking you're an awkward autist and a himbo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 23778
If you're short whatever you do looks stupid: if you're skinny you look pathetic, you get fat you look like a loser, you put muscle you look dumb and a like a tryhard, you try various fashion styles and they all look ridiculous, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, ManzareK, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
That's why I never train for size lol

I only go for 3x3 or MAX 3x5 with the heaviest weights my body can handle, every-single-day 6x per week... Or at least I DID that 8 years ago, but coming back in January 2023...

Powerful but small muscles are like concealed carrying: people will never see it coming until it hits them...

Not to say that it looks so much better, look at Chris Heria from THENX for example: he's thin and strong as fuck, and low rep training will make your muscles denser which will make you look better once you cut.

If you're short whatever you do looks stupid: if you're skinny you look pathetic, you get fat you look like a loser, you put muscle you look dumb and a like a tryhard, you try various fashion styles and they all look ridiculous, etc.
Brutal but true

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I try and build as much gains in Dec now as its bulking season I try and aim for 3500 calories per day and I am 5’7. Looks like it works the same way as people who are fat and short
just accept the bulk, youll look puffy especially if youre on the shorter side, im 5'10 but i have relatively long limbs and a short torso so i get puffy and look a little puggy but its all good man, you struggle now for a reward later

Working out releases Test which gets conveted to DHT through 5 alpha reductase this over time causes balding.

Other reason is because if you have a hollow face having fat gives it slight more volume thats a 2nd thing.

3 if you are shorter you are liker to have a a shitty scapular length

you wont if you’re not roiding

You want to look like this jfl i thought op was on about the meat head look which is giga subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
it makes people think you're dumber in general, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

for example, if you're not neurotypical like I am, it makes the difference between people thinking you're an awkward autist and a himbo.

If your tall will it compensate for a sub par face

Working out releases Test which gets conveted to DHT through 5 alpha reductase this over time causes balding.

Other reason is because if you have a hollow face having fat gives it slight more volume thats a 2nd thing.

3 if you are shorter you are liker to have a a shitty scapular length
DHT gives you a double chin too

better to be buff manlet than skinny one

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
brutal :feelshmm: but even if short, an athletic, lean physique is the best :owo:🥰

Get a lean physique and dont train for size

retards with twig frames think working out for a month and a few grams of testosterone will magically transform you to an ogre

brutal :feelshmm: but even if short, an athletic, lean physique is the best :owo:🥰
Male olympic gymnasts have good bodies, but they're still short...They're mogged even by regular size people simply through height.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I guess because the proportions of shorts are already fucked up jfl. I mean a shorter guy does not necessaruly have a proportionally ahorter frame if I aint wrong

Just be lean lmao don’t bulk up

I'm 167cm tall, 60.24kg (5'6", 132.8 lbs), have a handsome face with six-pack abs and a 5'3" transwoman asked me if I got bigger since my last shirtless selfie. lmfao. Brutal.
When you are short AND scrawny, women don't take you seriously as a man. Leanmaxxing can actually hurt you if you are short.
I'm going to try bulking up to 155 lbs (70.31kg). I think 160 lbs would make me look too wide and bloated. And if that doesn't get me girls, I'm just going to conclude that women just don't want manlets and give up.
I'm not incel. I do get laid now and then. But my hookups, flings and relationships are very sporadic. So most of the time I'm sexually starving.

Remember when I was a 160+ lb fat ass who didn't even lift? I still got laid now and then back then. I don't think my SMV actually improved after leanmaxxing. Maybe it improved some. I think leanmaxxing just makes me more attractive to men than women. Even fake women (transwomen) want to be smaller than the man. That 5'3" transwoman probably weighed more than me. That's why she asked me if I got bigger. She didn't even ask if I got more muscular. She asked if I got bigger. lmfao. If I was 160+ lbs and fat like I was back in February, I wonder if I would be fucking her rn.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I'm 167cm tall, 60.24kg (5'6", 132.8 lbs), have a handsome face with six-pack abs and a 5'3" transwoman asked me if I got bigger since my last shirtless selfie. lmfao. Brutal.
When you are short AND scrawny, women don't take you seriously as a man. Leanmaxxing can actually hurt you if you are short.
I'm going to try bulking up to 155 lbs (70.31kg). I think 160 lbs would make me look too wide and bloated. And if that doesn't get me girls, I'm just going to conclude that women just don't want manlets and give up.
I'm not incel. I do get laid now and then. But my hookups, flings and relationships are very sporadic. So most of the time I'm sexually starving.

Remember when I was a 160+ lb fat ass who didn't even lift? I still got laid now and then back then. I don't think my SMV actually improved after leanmaxxing. Maybe it improved some. I think leanmaxxing just makes me more attractive to men than women. Even fake women (transwomen) want to be smaller than the man. That 5'3" transwoman probably weighed more than me. That's why she asked me if I got bigger. She didn't even ask if I got more muscular. She asked if I got bigger. lmfao. If I was 160+ lbs and fat like I was back in February, I wonder if I would be fucking her rn.
Do you think you'd consider fucking a trans woman if you were taller?

proportions. They lack long limbs and height