Why does chad have clear skin after sleeping in stacies pussy juice?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
Meanwhile I get acne after eating processed sugar for the first time in literally 3 months having a clean diet drinking bone broth and using my 100$ skincare(Chad eats mcdonalds and skincare is Stacies pussy) and lots of water what causes this hatred god has for me?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, spermium and D3v
because hes chad. chad genes.
So debris and dirt can go into his pores but he still won't break out? Does he transcend a human but I thought god created us equal?

• So Sad
Reactions: Detective
glass skin is impossible if you dont have god tier skin genes IMO. you still get acne with products and they will leave scar behind even if acne go.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over
genes. i have clear skin on face but i got back acnee bcuz my father had it aswell

Basically if you know your parents history you know how will you look

This is honestly why I find looksmaxxing so damn frustrating sometimes. Literally you can have some moron with better genes commit every single looksmin in the book and be PERFECT

Meanwhile you can work as hard as possible, eat clean, etc. and still look like a subhuman freak. Just lol at genetic recombination.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 49130 and 6′2 still over
This is honestly why I find looksmaxxing so damn frustrating sometimes. Literally you can have some moron with better genes commit every single looksmin in the book and be PERFECT

Meanwhile you can work as hard as possible, eat clean, etc. and still look like a subhuman freak. Just lol at genetic recombination.
So over balding plus acne scars plus even more i have like redness on my face needs something called cutera so over over over 😢

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

Meanwhile I get acne after eating processed sugar for the first time in literally 3 months having a clean diet drinking bone broth and using my 100$ skincare(Chad eats mcdonalds and skincare is Stacies pussy) and lots of water what causes this hatred god has for me?
There is rlly a easy answer behind the famous message "but chad eat-"

you guys just don"t know it

i’m chad
imagine using jew chemicals on face

He’s just baiting you imagine taking this guy seriously
LOLOL keep coping nigga

Just purely because of dumbasses (like you) and haters on this forum , im just not gonna wast me time writing a paragraph of me explaining it

Cope, WHILE I ASCEND

There is a rlly easy answer

Do you have a oily face? sebum in you face?

LOLOL keep coping nigga

Just purely because of dumbasses (like you) and haters on this forum , im just not gonna wast me time writing a paragraph of me explaining it

Cope, WHILE I ASCEND

There is a rlly easy answer
yeah definitely

it's such a long answer that you can't be bothered to write a paragraph about it but you can write multiple lines about how I'm "coping" :feelskek:

common dr. nickga L as per usual

yeah definitely

it's such a long answer that you can't be bothered to write a paragraph about it but you can write multiple lines about how I'm "coping" :feelskek:

common dr. nickga L as per usual
Writing "im coping" take 8 words

Writing a paragraph and explaining everything take 50+ words + long thinking + gathering studies to back me up

Writing "im coping" take 8 words

Writing a paragraph and explaining everything take 50+ words + long thinking + gathering proof
yes it's such an easy answer yet it takes 50 words, long thinking, and proof

okay :lul:

hhmmm I think I can answer this one Stacy is a rare breed of women magically gifted to the world by god some say their pussy juice is a remedy that can cure all skin blemishes. Also their piss is essentially the fountain of youth.

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over