why does christian bale have that chimp/prtruding upper lip?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
im lowkey trynna get that coz i think models have it. curved over straight philtrum. the link got timestamp.

in his smile he doesent have proclined incisors?

watch my imgur until i show my side and you can see my flat philtrum, maybe its coz of my extraction braces? ive lost 2 teeth worth of mm :feelswah:

im lowkey trynna get that coz i think models have it. curved over straight philtrum. the link got timestamp.

in his smile he doesent have proclined incisors?

View attachment 1989649

watch my imgur until i show my side and you can see my flat philtrum, maybe its coz of my extraction braces? ive lost 2 teeth worth of mm :feelswah:

how does he look good with that mandible also, zygo theory? no homo but bro was magestic in america psycho 💀

I think it's about youthness and forward growth, no?
when people gets old, lose some bonemass it gets flat and ugly

overbite + recessed jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I think it's about youthness and forward growth, no?
when people gets old, lose some bonemass it gets flat and ugly
yeah, maybe lower maxilla projection. fuck im 19 and have it, its over

• +1
Reactions: twilight
🙊

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
jordan barret, opry,hexum etc got it. i think its mogger trait and makes u look more forward grown. just a bit, not too much is ideal

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yeah pretty sure it’s just his lower maxilla projection being top tier, robert pattinson kind of has this even though his upper maxilla is really recessed

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Deleted member 15854
yeah pretty sure it’s just his lower maxilla projection being top tier, robert pattinson kind of has this even though his upper maxilla is really recessed
i have the same case
i have that lip protruding lip but i have undereye scleral show which is sign a of recessed upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: twilight
mogger trait

hes pouting with his mouth

I have it. It is caused by a more forward grown lower maxilla relative to the upper maxilla.

That's not chimp lip, that's a normal facial feature. Chimp lip is a side effect of bimax.