Why does Dellisola's smile looks so bad?

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
Context:
Alessandro Dellisola is a 6.5-7 PSL chad with nearly perfect facial development and a lot of halos (hairline, dark features).
That is, as long as he keeps his fucking mouth shut.
1580809e5be2ee8ce72a62f31b382948

There doesnt seem to be a lot of pictures of him smiling and for a good reason tbh, it just looks weird and I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that is causing it.
  • His smile is a bit gummy but the exposure isnt too bad.
  • The teeth are also far from being perfectly straight but there are many examples of people with similar crowding/malloclusions having better smiles.
  • The palate width also seems adequate.
  • The central incisors seem to be a good bit longer than the rest of the teeth, which is definitely not ideal.
Is it just a combination of all these minor failos or a contrast between his subpar smile and his otherwise perfect features?

chad with long midface is oxymoron

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl his smile is fine

this is what psl does to people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 13 others
and he didn't have perfect facial development

like you said his teeth aren't straight his smile is gummy and he also doesn't have amazing bones good but still not chad level imo

still gigachad tho so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
it is perfectly fine fuck you mean lol this forum is fucking with your head man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 11 others
Gumshow, weird teeth shape, teeth color looks dark

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Mongrelcel

meanwhile drago looks like a god smiling or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, gamma, Kingkellz and 5 others
Context:
Alessandro Dellisola is a 6.5-7 PSL chad with nearly perfect facial development and a lot of halos (hairline, dark features).
View attachment 1085047

There doesnt seem to be a lot of pictures of him smiling and for a good reason tbh, it just looks weird and I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that is causing it.
  • The teeth are also far from being perfectly straight but there are many examples of people with similar crowding/malloclusions having better smiles.
  • The central incisors seem to be a good bit longer than the rest of the teeth, which is definitely not ideal.
Is it just a combination of all these minor failos or a contrast between his subpar smile and his otherwise perfect features?
Good smile just not What you Would think his smile Would be

you Would think it Would be better

Context:
View attachment 1085047

- bit too gummy
- weird curved chin
- narrow jaw with high gonial angles

yes yes it is :lul::lul::lul:
she looks like literal shit, i have seen top tier girls approach top guys all the time, there is no reason to choose an ugly girl if you look like hernan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Mongrelcel
she looks like literal shit, i have seen top tier girls approach top guys all the time, there is no reason to choose an ugly girl if you look like hernan.
hernan is an abused dog tho, even more than gandy, he only ascended later in life

he is very blackpilled, maybe looks dont matter to him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and mortis
hernan is an abused dog tho, even more than gandy, he only ascended later in life

he is very blackpilled, maybe looks dont matter to him
Drago is ultra blackpilled, he cried in an interview about how people just treated him better when he hit puberty and got into modeling because he had abs, face and money, he was bullied all his teens for being fat and babyfaced. Gandy was the same, i'd argue gandy was even more of an abused kutta because he has no photos of his teens. he might have been that aspie and away from the socialization during those years.

Also most models only LTR from what i've been able to see besides barett. Like O'Pry only does LTRS with other models, gandy does ltr's with high tier beckys or stacylites, chico married a becky etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wagbox, CANI, Honoric and 3 others
Drago is ultra blackpilled, he cried in an interview about how people just treated him better when he hit puberty and got into modeling because he had abs, face and money, he was bullied all his teens for being fat and babyfaced. Gandy was the same, i'd argue gandy was even more of an abused kutta because he has no photos of his teens. he might have been that aspie and away from the socialization during those years.

Also most models only LTR from what i've been able to see besides barett. Like O'Pry only does LTRS with other models, gandy does ltr's with high tier beckys or stacylites, chico married a becky etc.
Do you have a link to that interview? When did Drago lose his virginity? Gandy lost it at 21.

Do you have a link to that interview? When did Drago lose his virginity? Gandy lost it at 21.
No fucking idea, hasn't said to anyone. He definitely didn't lose it before his weight loss

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
No fucking idea, hasn't said to anyone. He definitely didn't lose it before his weight loss
Imagine both the most famous male model of all time and the mythical unmoggable terachad being bullied in highschool for being ugly and losing their virginity past 20.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Imagine both the most famous male model of all time and the mythical unmoggable terachad being bullied in highschool for being ugly and losing their virginity past 20.
Genetics, they are both blackpilled most people that start puberty late turn into gigachads for some reason from what i've observed both are 6'2, both are 99.99th percentile of males in looks. Dolph Lundgren was also an abused dog he got abused by his father when he was young.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12611
Matt lemond lost his virginity at 25 because he was fat from college football

Users who are viewing this thread

Back