Why does every group of hot chicks have 1 ugly friend?

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
As it seems, in every group of hot chicks, they seem to have a "pet" friend. Whether she be fat, ugly, or anorexic. The groups seem to adopt one of these pets and comment on all of her instagram pictures saying "preeeety". What does she think when there are no comments from males on her pictures? When she is a 3rd wheel with friends? She has high confidence and ends up thinking she is pretty and fits in, when she knows, deep down that she differs from her friends in every way.

/rant??

Anyone else find this?

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 14693
Designated ugly fat friend

Their job is to make the rest of the group look better

• +1
Reactions: galego123, ShowerMaxxing, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
I don’t see this, but I also don’t have to get my school planner signed every week :ogre:

Same reason my chad friends keep me around

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, galego123, Oberyn and 3 others
Same reason why every group of hot guys has an ugly jestermaxxed normie/uggo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, galego123, Oberyn and 2 others
The ugly friend is there to turn away any non chads from the hot ones, So basically a sacraficial lamb

tho female friend groups are weird imo, They only hang out with other girls as good looking as them(No wonder they always get into drama)

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Oberyn
As it seems, in every group of hot chicks, they seem to have a "pet" friend. Whether she be fat, ugly, or anorexic. The groups seem to adopt one of these pets and comment on all of her instagram pictures saying "preeeety". What does she think when there are no comments from males on her pictures? When she is a 3rd wheel with friends? She has high confidence and ends up thinking she is pretty and fits in, when she knows, deep down that she differs from her friends in every way.

/rant??

Anyone else find this?
I hate people who do this.

/rant??

Anyone else find this?
Women are blackpilled and know the potencial of fogging someone

The ugly friend is there to turn away any non chads from the hot ones, So basically a sacraficial lamb

tho female friend groups are weird imo, They only hang out with other girls as good looking as them(No wonder they always get into drama)
Women have not evolved to work in groups while men did. Its simple evolutionary science society just ignores for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
99% it is a fat girl who is annoying as fuck.