Why does every guy here brag about getting IOIs everyday?

S

sevensources

Bronze
I've lived in London, New York and France and I've legit never met a guy who got regular IOIs, like daily basis.

There was one chad I met in my life who got the attraction of all the women when he walked in the room, that would probably be the only person who I would believe if he told me this happened to him.

I seen/met guys who are in LTRs, guys who got some girls, some more than others, some got a lot of girls but never met a guy who got 20 IOIs a day, that's crazy.

Legit if you have had 20 IOIs a day, why are you on this forum, you must be gigachad. Like a model-tier face, like you would be scouted or something. Either people on looksmax are legit gigachad or some people here aren't being honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I larp as my gl friend on this forum and even I start to feel like a slayer. Living vicariously is a potent drug :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15827
IOI's are cope , she was just being nice to them

or it was a misinterpreted IOD

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94, rand anon and alriodai
They’re delusional mentally ill
A girl could be just smiling randomly or tell them hi and they take it as an iOi jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Deleted member 19036, Looks234 and 4 others
@FailedNormieManlet :soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and rand anon
I don't get any

Either because they're lying or they just mistake IOIs as something that is not one

I've lived in London, New York and France and I've legit never met a guy who got regular IOIs, like daily basis.

There was one chad I met in my life who got the attraction of all the women when he walked in the room, that would probably be the only person who I would believe if he told me this happened to him.

I seen/met guys who are in LTRs, guys who got some girls, some more than others, some got a lot of girls but never met a guy who got 20 IOIs a day, that's crazy.

Legit if you have had 20 IOIs a day, why are you on this forum, you must be gigachad. Like a model-tier face, like you would be scouted or something. Either people on looksmax are legit gigachad or some people here aren't being honest.
I don’t, never will.

Alot of guys overestimate themselves