Why does every ortho want to pull out my wisdom teeth?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
I’m 15 and every single fucking ortho I visit all they talk about is my fucking wisdom teeth, blackpill me.

I’m 15 and every single fucking ortho I visit all they talk about is my fucking wisdom teeth, blackpill me.
Either your ortho is a money hungry Jew
or your palate is so narrow its over.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
why don’t they just tell me that?
Thats the reason why teeth get overcrowded.
The palate width cant accommodate the teeth so they have to be extracted.
Its what happens with Low T development, bad oral posture and lack of hard foods.

Thats the reason why teeth get overcrowded.
The palate width cant accommodate the teeth so they have to be extracted.
Its what happens with Low T development, bad oral posture and lack of hard foods.
my bottom teeth are crowded, top teeth gapped

I had too much space in my mouth, I have a wide palate and my ortho still yanked them, fucking medical system

Yes it is
Over status: 100.
Not really much you can do there if your mandible is lacking. Blame modern diet and lifestyle JFL, looking at ancestral skulls they all had wide faces and 0 overcrowding.

Over status: 100.
Not really much you can do there if your mandible is lacking. Blame modern diet and lifestyle JFL, looking at ancestral skulls they all had wide faces and 0 overcrowding.
how do I fix my bite

I had too much space in my mouth, I have a wide palate and my ortho still yanked them, fucking medical system
A fucking Jew doc told my mum to stop breastfeeding me when I was three months and now im fucked. My younger brother is a chad milk drinker of 1 1/2 years.
The medical system is run by kikes
how do I fix my bite
I'm not the expert on that in this forum (surgeries are mostly out of my scope) but it does require surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
A fucking Jew doc told my mum to stop breastfeeding me when I was three months and now im fucked. My younger brother is a chad milk drinker of 1 1/2 years.
The medical system is run by kikes

I'm not the expert on that in this forum (surgeries are mostly out of my scope) but it does require surgery.
braces won’t help with deep bite or crowding?

braces won’t help with deep bite or crowding?
No lol unless you have teeth to get straightened.
It will only make the deep bite worse if anything if they use bands to pull them together.

No lol unless you have teeth to get straightened.
It will only make the deep bite worse if anything if they use bands to pull them together.
My teeth aren’t straightened at all

so if you have a deep bite what treatment is there
Bruh like I said its only surgeries and there are better people on this forum for that.