Why does every single form of dairy cause me acne

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I can eat pasturized milk, raw milk, a2 milk, yogurt, cheese, etc and I still get cystic acne. Even fermented, it still doesn't matter. I've tried about every form of dairy and nothing has changed. Is it because of my shitty non-white genetics? I'm the only person in my family with this problem. Do any white peope here get acne from milk?

what area do you get acne

I think raw milk is giving me acne. Imma cut it out now, I'm white btw

cheeks, cheekbone area, below lower lip
most likely hormonal acne then

milk got hella estrogen so it could make it worse. I dont drink milk but I eat cottage cheese, greek yogurt, and kefir. I dont have significant acne anymore. When I drink straight up milk I start breaking out.

most likely hormonal acne then

milk got hella estrogen so it could make it worse. I dont drink milk but I eat cottage cheese, greek yogurt, and kefir. I dont have significant acne anymore. When I drink straight up milk I start breaking out.
how tf are you supposed to fix hormonal acne. I've also tried kefir but no difference

how tf are you supposed to fix hormonal acne. I've also tried kefir but no difference
mine went away with age and skincare routine but mainly age. You have to clean off the oils. If its really bad and causing scaring I would look into Accutane.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
mine went away with age and skincare routine but mainly age. You have to clean off the oils. If its really bad and causing scaring I would look into Accutane.
how old are you

I can eat pasturized milk, raw milk, a2 milk, yogurt, cheese, etc and I still get cystic acne. Even fermented, it still doesn't matter. I've tried about every form of dairy and nothing has changed. Is it because of my shitty non-white genetics? I'm the only person in my family with this problem. Do any white peope here get acne from milk?
Drinking milk is a meme (im lactose intolerant)

Keep on drinking it

Besides dairy, are you drinking any seed oils

did you cut out milk before and did your acne stop?
Imma test that this week. I only eat meat and eggs and milk so it has to be the milk

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry