Why does everybody never show pics when bonesmashing?

Timmy

Timmy

Master
you see some fags on .org saying ‘BINESMASHING RESULTS’ but never actually show anything. Like why?

I’m gonna be the first person to do it. I I’m gonna but it to the test. If its cope or hope so you guys wouldnt have to waste your time anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
millimeters of bone aren't going to show on a photo.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, med, kiyopon and 2 others
Mm of bone makes the difference in a face my guy
yeah in the mirror or in real life.

in photos it won't show at all.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and likenesss
And what if I dont get any mm of bone? This is the whole point why I’m doing this @Zenis and I made a bet. He thinks bonesmashing works when theres no proof. So I’ll put myself to the test

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
And what if I dont get any mm of bone? This is the whole point why I’m doing this @Zenis and I made a bet. He thinks bonesmashing works when theres no proof. So I’ll put myself to the test
you could just fraud with the swelling.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and PseduoAryan
Some old user from here I think posted and X-ray with bone mashing and k2 and grew some bone according to the X-ray post got deleted I think maybe it was just k2 can't remember really

you could just fraud with the swelling.
No, thats why I’m gonna do this:

1 month of bonesmashing. Before and after picstures then 1 week go 0 bonesmashing and remove all the swelling and see if there’s any difference.

Hey, I’m doing this for .org’s sake to see if this is bs or not. Idek if this is bull or real

giphy.gif

KING
finally someone wanting to prove/disprove bonesmashing
yeah in the mirror or in real life.

in photos it won't show at all.
this-morgan-freeman.jpg

My bonesmashing looks deformed irl but wont show up on photo so i have no way to prove it. Theres strong differences in before and after photos but the camera cant pick up the definitive tangible change

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
you see some fags on .org saying ‘BINESMASHING RESULTS’ but never actually show anything. Like why?

I’m gonna be the first person to do it. I I’m gonna but it to the test. If its cope or hope so you guys wouldnt have to waste your time anymore.
I saw the clavicular's surgeon tell him his face looks like he got implants when he hasn't and he didn't get any and only bonesmashed so

My bonesmashing looks deformed irl but wont show up on photo so i have no way to prove it. Theres strong differences in before and after photos but the camera cant pick up the definitive tangible change
Elaborate on ‘deformed’
Yessir

I saw the clavicular's surgeon tell him his face looks like he got implants when he hasn't and he didn't get any and only bonesmashed so
interesting. I’ll still be bonesmashing until 2025, but we’re gonna see how far this’ll take me in just 1 month. Or maybe take me nowhere

interesting. I’ll still be bonesmashing until 2025, but we’re gonna see how far this’ll take me in just 1 month. Or maybe take me nowhere
yeah just don't do it too hard I don't want u getting a booboo and getting hurt

• +1
Elaborate on ‘deformed’

Yessir
My lateral orbital rims are puffed out and not in line with the forehead, basically it sticks out and isnt even with the forehead or temple anymore. I concentrated force on that area to protrude it to the same level as my glabella and when i feel it now at the upper edge of the eye socket theres a protrusion. IRL it looks like a bump directly above my eyelids which protrudes beyond the forehead and eyelid when it should be flush from eyelid to forehead

Fig1-LRG.jpg

My lateral orbital rims are puffed out and not in line with the forehead, basically it sticks out and isnt even with the forehead or temple anymore. I concentrated force on that area to protrude it to the same level as my glabella and when i feel it now at the upper edge of the eye socket theres a protrusion. IRL it looks like a bump directly above my eyelids which protrudes beyond the forehead and eyelid when it should be flush from eyelid to forehead

Fig1-LRG.jpg
Yikes… any tips to avoid that?

Bc there are no results. Bonesmashing doesn't grow a bone bigger, even if you did it religiously multiple times every day for years maybe you could make it denser, but not bigger.

• +1
Bc there are no results. Bonesmashing doesn't grow a bone bigger, even if you did it religiously multiple times every day for years maybe you could make it denser, but not bigger.
Well, im gonna put that to the test

I was bone mashing my chin while watching tiktoks for hours just medium taps and I saw a massive difference after like a year that my girlfriend even said so

• Love it
Yikes… any tips to avoid that?
1. dont bonesmash
2. if youre gonna do it be extremely surgical about it instead of smashing wildly

• +1
what if we make a 1000$ bet, i show you my old pictures made with a facecam, pictures in the middle of the timeline and pictures now all with no swelling over more than a year of bonesmashing.
if there is visible difference you give me the 1k, if not - i do

im willing to do an xray of my face if you think im frauding and im swollen on the pictures

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
what if we make a 1000$ bet, i show you my old pictures made with a facecam, pictures in the middle of the timeline and pictures now all with no swelling over more than a year of bonesmashing.

im willing to do an xray of my face if you think im frauding and im swollen on the pictures
Did uou deadass get results? Dm me them

age? did the growth correlate to exactly where you hit and how did it grow