Why does everybody wanna rope??

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Just sit down, take a pack of monster, grab some peanuts or popcorn, turn on spongebob and relax...
Life is GOOD!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Because we are living in Final destination

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Because we are living in Final destination
The GHOST OF SCHERY!!!NOOOOOOOO IM POSESSED NOW I WILL GO LAY DOWN ON A RAILROAD AARRRGGHHHHHH!!!
The Exorcist Stairs GIF by filmeditor

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 29167
The GHOST OF SCHERY!!!NOOOOOOOO IM POSESSED NOW I WILL GO LAY DOWN ON A RAILROAD AARRRGGHHHHHH!!!
The Exorcist Stairs GIF by filmeditor
Na thas some exorcist shit bozo, fuck outta here goofy aaaaa🤪

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Dr. Bludy
Im gonna rope if my eemax journey dont work

Whats that
It means that if I don’t pull any above average women in eastern europe for a ltr, then im going to get buckshot implants installed into the base of my skull.

//SubSigma

• JFL
real men can withstand any amount of isolation. These org niggas are so pressed bc they havent been around tons of people for just a few weeks. They’re just like the jbs who were spamming suicidal videos 1 week after covid started. This is absolute proof that estrogen is in the water. Back in my day in the 80’s we were all masculine af and based.

• JFL
real men can withstand any amount of isolation. These org niggas are so pressed bc they havent been around tons of people for just a few weeks. They’re just like the jbs who were spamming suicidal videos 1 week after covid started. This is absolute proof that estrogen is in the water. Back in my day in the 80’s we were all masculine af and based.
Mofo how old are you💀

because they don't get what they want in life