Why does everyone fear monger LF3?

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Lefort 3 and lefort 1 have the same risk, and same recovery. I don’t get why everyone here is so scared of Lefort 3 and thinks that I’m joking when I say I’m getting it. You can literally go to Richardson and get it. Obviously nobody in the us will do it unless it is a very severe case. People treat lefort 3 like monobloc here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5180, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Lefort 3 and lefort 1 have the same risk, and same recovery. I don’t get why everyone here is so scared of Lefort 3 and thinks that I’m joking when I say I’m getting it. You can literally go to Richardson and get it. Obviously nobody in the us will do it unless it is a very severe case. People treat lefort 3 like monobloc here.
Do you have any studies to back this up?
I know that lefort I&III fractures have the same risk but what about the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
Do you have any studies to back this up?
I know that lefort I&III fractures have the same risk but what about the surgeries
Why would an osteotomy be any different?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
tf how does lf and lf3 have same risks?
lf3 is your whole face being opened?
and for severe deformd cases

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, bugeye, Jew_Supremacist and 3 others
i actually need lf3 even my primary care doctor said I had a sunken in midface with no orbitals

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
View attachment 1343162
View attachment 1343164
Probably because lefort 3 is only done in severe circumstances. Apparently LF2 is the most dangerous proceedure. To my knowledge most people will only get a lefort 1 from maxfacs.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
tf how does lf and lf3 have same risks?
lf3 is your whole face being opened?
and for severe deformd cases
How does it not?

what is the point of lefort 3? everything goes forward so in comparison everything is still the same except your frontal cranium looks smaller. if you dont lack sagittal length what's the point? no surgeon will do ccw or cw for lef 3

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725

Are you seriously getting a lefort 3 with a side profile like this? I know your low inhib but this seems hard to believe that anyone would give you a LF3.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and subhuman incel
Why would an osteotomy be any different?

lol if you get a lefort 3 FRACTURE you were probably in some horrible accident and got your face smashed against something hard enough to break it, probably fukking up your brain in the process, vs cutting it in a controlled environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RealSurgerymax, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Screenshot 2021 10 03 05 12 02 762 comwhatsapp

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and subhuman incel
View attachment 1347958
Are you seriously getting a lefort 3 with a side profile like this? I know your low inhib but this seems hard to believe that anyone would give you a LF3.
He's severely recessed, just like 99.9% of the population. Until you reach this point you're considered recessed :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Luke LLL and 3 others
He's severely recessed, just like 99.9% of the population. Until you reach this point you're considered recessed :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::

View attachment 1348136
JFL at this recessed chadcel. He has probably never recieved an IOI in his life.

This side profile or death in 2021. Take the Crocodilepill. I will be performing a DIY bimax to get the results I need to ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
I'm beginning to think that Le Fort 3 is a meme. I don't know if I've ever seen a great before/after of a Le Fort 3. It's mostly for major facial injuries and deformities. Almost all of the great transformations are Le Fort 1, sometimes with some kind of modification (like rotation). Le Fort 2 is almost never performed.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I'm beginning to think that Le Fort 3 is a meme. I don't know if I've ever seen a great before/after of a Le Fort 3. It's mostly for major facial injuries and deformities. Almost all of the great transformations are Le Fort 1, sometimes with some kind of modification (like rotation). Le Fort 2 is almost never performed.
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-normie-i-need-a-nosejob-blackpill.35471/ Look how recessed some of these guys are. They don't need lefort 3

This girl got a modified lefort 3. This is one of the best results I have seen for bimax. But look how flat her midface is before hand. Getting custom infraorbital implants is another option which should give a simillar result. Instead of bone movement you have artificial implants.

I would imagine the main advantage of implants over a midface implant is lower risk of bloodloss. Less bone will be cut. You can also have the implants removed if you don't like them. Risk of blindness is about the same but I would imagine in general surgeons would rather give you implants in comparison to a modified lefort 3.

Maybe implants are cheaper? Idk how much a modified lefort 3 is. There is basically no information on the cost of a lefort 3.

I would say getting a modified lefort 3 isn't meme tier. The majority of people here wouldn't need a full lefort 3.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and JosephGarrot123
i actually need lf3 even my primary care doctor said I had a sunken in midface with no orbitals
you have scans of your skull ? feel free to pm i m genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
lol if you get a lefort 3 FRACTURE you were probably in some horrible accident and got your face smashed against something hard enough to break it, probably fukking up your brain in the process, vs cutting it in a controlled environment.
Yes so if the fracture risks for 1 & 3 are the same then the osteotomy risks will be the same.

what is the point of lefort 3? everything goes forward so in comparison everything is still the same except your frontal cranium looks smaller. if you dont lack sagittal length what's the point? no surgeon will do ccw or cw for lef 3
Giant implants will.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yes so if the fracture risks for 1 & 3 are the same then the osteotomy risks will be the same.
The cut is in a different place, also they literally have to peel your face off for a LeCope 3

This girl got a modified lefort 3. This is one of the best results I have seen for bimax. But look how flat her midface is before hand. Getting custom infraorbital implants is another option which should give a simillar result. Instead of bone movement you have artificial implants.
That's what I was talking about with a major deformity. I haven't seen any normie-to-GL transformations with Le Fort 3. That's what most people here are looking for when they consider bimax.

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-normie-i-need-a-nosejob-blackpill.35471/ Look how recessed some of these guys are. They don't need lefort 3
View attachment 1348858

I would imagine the main advantage of implants over a midface implant is lower risk of bloodloss. Less bone will be cut. You can also have the implants removed if you don't like them. Risk of blindness is about the same but I would imagine in general surgeons would rather give you implants in comparison to a modified lefort 3.

Maybe implants are cheaper? Idk how much a modified lefort 3 is. There is basically no information on the cost of a lefort 3.

I would say getting a modified lefort 3 isn't meme tier. The majority of people here wouldn't need a full lefort 3.
Whats the difference between lefort 3 and modified lefort 3?

- facial depth
- facial features relative to eyes
- mentohyoid distance

3 things coming forward that make a big difference, even when the whole face is coming forward.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Luke LLL, bugeye and 2 others
- facial depth
- facial features relative to eyes
- mentohyoid distance

3 things coming forward that make a big difference, even when the whole face is coming forward.
Hi bra

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax