Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
Why? He is just a broken man in a broken land
@i_love_roosters @coispet @Autismcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, 5'7 zoomer, reek and 14 others
I don’t

But it’s because he’s a master ragebaiter, people who fall for the bait hate him :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Axii, gigell, reek and 9 others
I don’t

But it’s because he’s a master ragebaiter, people who fall for the bait hate him :feelswat:
it takes a low iq to fall for ragebaits on a looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Never Get Up, Deleted member 71172 and 7 others
I've barely interacted with him. He just started seething at me really hard at one point without a reason. I couldn't give two shits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, tombradylover, ggg.tv🤫 and 5 others
I've barely interacted with him. He just started seething at me really hard at one point without a reason. I couldn't give two shits
what happened to that one eviscretad dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, silencio, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: reek and i_love_roosters
I don't hate him, why would you tag me bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
I don’t

He's the CEO of Trolling Inc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and coisbhai
Probably on suicide watch after three 10 page threads on how ugly he is
Nice avi, bhai :feelskek::feelskek:
i_love_roosters

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and i_love_roosters
why did you have to nuke him : DD
He's a proper schizo jfl, that faggot deserved it. I have just one theread on him, actually, moggathon had 2 but I think one of them got deleted. I used to talk to this snake guy before but I later realized he is a mentally ill person

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
I don’t

He’s not a rage baiter just narcy and retarded similar to the Albanian oldfag subhuman who wastes his time arguing with those half his age :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, standardcel and Deleted member 52452
He’s not a rage baiter just narcy and retarded similar to the Albanian oldfag subhuman who wastes his time arguing with those half his age :lul:
Who's the Albanian guy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and standardcel
Little faggot that randomly bashed me

Although hes kinda chill when hes acting like a doomer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and GabachoCopium
I don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, tombradylover, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
He has the same name as the green character in Christmas fairytales
Oh, that homeless drug addicted neet. JFL, he's the lowest of the lowest when it comes to .org members. I have him on ignore cuz he's stalking me and has me rent free in his head 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and ElTruecel
He doesn't rep me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, thebuffdon690, NoseProphecy and 2 others
@moggathon you kind of make this forum a little less depressing, but that was a foid move reporting me that day, also you’re Indian.

• +1
I think it started from people saying everyone on the forum hates me so people just assumed it’s true. I’m 15th in most ignored users , if everyone hated me I would be top 3.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Jova, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
@moggathon you kind of make this forum a little less depressing, but that was a foid move reporting me that day, also you’re Indian.
Your pfl isn’t 35mm. It’s 28

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 52452
he's a ragebaiter but tries too hard, can be cringe at times. Idk, he seems like a decent user overall that's my impression atleast

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 52452 and normie_joe

I will never not find it funny that the man that supposedly came here to "troll and meme" only broke even on rep a short while ago.

Also mirin his rot grind, second only to anthony.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Deprived
I like him tbh he hates me tho for no rzn pussy dishes it out but can’t take being trolled in return

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
he’s a cool dude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 52452 and moggathon
I like him tbh he hates me tho for no rzn pussy dishes it out but can’t take being trolled in return
You’re trolling yourself bud I’m not even replying

• JFL
You’re trolling yourself bud I’m not even replying
Just did bud. Jfl u always do this shit. Say I’m blocked, u won’t reply, u ignore etc etc then u reply anyways saying “why would I care” “I’m broken man in broken land” “you wouldn’t get it” cringe joker shit every single time Nigga ur super predictable. All this effort to barely have positive post to rep ratio on an incel forum nigga how u gonna let a Nigga like me mog you irl and on an incel forum with my ratio nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Jova, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Just did bud. Please tell the evil witch that cursed my eyebrows that I’m sorry and please stop this cruel joke.As soon I leave the house gay people approach me thinking I’m one of them. It’s starting to take a toll on me. I’m so close to just giving up and letting myself get penetrated by these aids ridden homos.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, Jova, silencio and 2 others
@moggathon
Screen Shot 2024 05 22 at 110548 PM
Screen Shot 2024 05 22 at 110557 PM
mogged my son. I own u little boy

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 52452, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Lol that nigga is funny I like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and moggathon
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Jova, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
Considering I have 4x the amount of posts than you and a larger majority of users hate me. I think I come out on top here. You have to circle jerk and be nice to everyone to get that. Try posting the same amount as me son.:feelskek: Get mogged you frog
25 k posts and 16 hours a day on an incel forum to get post to rep ratio mogged by me AND i don't even make threads nigga. Ur whole life is this site and I literally mog u in that avenue. U are my little son and need to do as daddy tells u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CovhimColby, Jova, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Eternal_ and moggathon
because hes a filthy british nigger

when i roast people on insta reels so hard they get mad and they say “i have more followers” this is just as cringe but even more cuz we’re on an incel forum bud, the zero self awareness is mad
Its an incel forum bud relax. Stop defending ur boyfriend its supposed to be a 1v1 jeez dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CovhimColby, Jova, NoseProphecy and 3 others
25 k posts and 16 hours a day on an incel forum to get post to rep ratio mogged by me AND i don't even make threads nigga. Ur whole life is this site and I literally mog u in that avenue. U are my little son and need to do as daddy tells u.
Wel actually because me and @Vermilioncore have the same avi, his rep ratio counts as mine. (Forum rules I didn’t make them. Take it up with master) So

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Vermilioncore, ggg.tv🤫 and 3 others
Its an incel forum bud relax. Stop defending ur boyfriend its supposed to be a 1v1 jeez dude
Disrespecting me is one thing but disrespecting @GabachoCopium is another. I will rain hell on your little mutt Iranian family. Peon.
Shooting Bob Odenkirk GIF by Nobody
Bob Odenkirk Fight GIF by Nobody

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 52452, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Disrespecting me is one thing but disrespecting @GabachoCopium is another. I will rain hell on your little mutt Iranian family. Peon.

EFCC0DD2 1D7E 41BF 8A26 E74A055827A9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 52452, tombradylover and 1 other person
No fucking way im getting tagged team by the two biggest incels on the forum. U niggas cant 1v1 u gonna need to call ur niger @Vermilioncore and @northern mogger to take me down. Get all the backup u need because I MOG and OWN all of you nigers jfl. @Vermilioncore get the fuck in here i wanna speak to the man of the house. Your sons are acting up get them in order before i bitch slap and grape them myself my niger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, Vermilioncore, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
No fucking way im getting tagged team by the two biggest incels on the forum. U niggas cant 1v1 u gonna need to call ur niger @Vermilioncore and @northern mogger to take me down. Get all the backup u need because I MOG and OWN all of you nigers jfl. @Vermilioncore get the fuck in here i wanna speak to the man of the house. Your sons are acting up get them in order before i bitch slap and grape them myself my niger
ok son. now you start calling shots on me? you don't even know what your getting into bucko

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
ok son. now you start calling shots on me? you don't even know what your getting into bucko
Ur actually chill my g but @moggathon already has his boyfriend gabacho backing him up u might as well join in and defend that coward urself. Until the shot-caller and ALPHA @Vermilioncore steps in to intervene that is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, i_love_roosters, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Ur actually chill my g but @moggathon already has his boyfriend gabacho backing him up u might as well join in and defend that coward urself. Until the shot-caller and ALPHA @Vermilioncore steps in to intervene that is
@moggathon @GabachoCopium fight this bastard

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and GabachoCopium
57ADCD7E ABF0 498C 9F02 7F63C7E6DE57

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and Deleted member 52452
Fella I’m 35
ur not ur 16 boyo, u admitted it to me urself u must have forgot. @northern mogger @GabachoCopium how old are u guys be honest. Because either mog is 35 and his best friends are teenagers or mog is actually 16 years old himself which makes perfect sense

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person