Why Does Everyone Hate Steiny? (The Nelk Boys)

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken

In theory its because he has bad personality and is arrogant

In reality its because he has unattractive face and is short

He gets brutally mogged by other nelk boys, if he was 3 inches taller he wouldnt be hated at all, brutal heightpill.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, cancercell and Hardrada
I used to watch that gay youtuber (the guy narrating)

Do you even watch their podcasts or see his behavior in general nigga you’re a fucking retard

Niggas actually think that if you’re short then people will despise your existence just look at joe Rogan nigga

This dog has a reason for being disliked

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, mogstars, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I watched that video u linked a few weeks ago. Ur partially right. It is because he’s ugly and short but it’s ALSO how he Carry’s himself. He acts like he’s the shit when he’s a sub 5 and that pisses everyone off. Interesting black pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and cancercell
hes jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
I watched that video u linked a few weeks ago. Ur partially right. It is because he’s ugly and short but it’s ALSO how he Carry’s himself. He acts like he’s the shit when he’s a sub 5 and that pisses everyone off. Interesting black pill
Still if he was at least 2 inches taller and had less autistic looking face normies would be calling him interesting and funny. It doesnt matter what you do or how you behave but how you look and what voice you have.

Do you even watch their podcasts or see his behavior in general nigga you’re a fucking retard

Niggas actually think that if you’re short then people will despise your existence just look at joe Rogan nigga

This dog has a reason for being disliked
this nigga from nelk boys also have autistic neotenous face and overall looks bad, Joe Rogan looks robust and his face isnt that bad. Also Joe Rogan is older which means that he is by default treated more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and tombradylover
if a 6ft4 htn would act the way he did he would get away with it because it would fit his persona:rage: gnarrr i get angry just thinking about this blackpill

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 32285
He is unironically annoying tbh

if a 6ft4 htn would act the way he did he would get away with it because it would fit his persona:rage: gnarrr i get angry just thinking about this blackpill
Yeah me too, this clown world needs to be nuked and great resetted

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
The other Nelk guys are 5’8 so imagine this dude height

• +1
its a mixture of him just being nolt likeable whilst subhuman. people can still like u while you loko like shit but, if he looked like chico and had the exact same personality nobody would give a shit though.. people forgive everything bad you do if youre gl. that doesnt mean that peole will automatically hate you if you look like shit you can still be ilkeable.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, autismmaxxer, incel194012940 and 1 other person
  • +1
Nigga roared

eugenic impulse. people want to torture and obliterate subhumans weaklings with clear dysgenic phenotypes like this(and why that's a good thing)