Why Does Everyone Have Super Basic and Ugly Hairstyles in Mid-20s Beyond?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

I work in downtown Vancouver and literally every man rocks their cut short or a very very minimal quiff. Even people who look in their mid-20s have giga basic and boring hair that honestly descends them.

Meanwhile zoomers at the college level all have shit that's at least complementary to their boneless faces. I'm early 20s so will I start to look out of place if I'm changing up my styles and and slightly more flamboyant looking? Like mid fades, fringe, wavy, slightly messy etc. @volcelfatcel @Arborist @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, StrangerDanger, falcon1 and 2 others
you won't look out of place as long as you keep the sides a bit longer, but even if you didn't you could probably still get away with it at your age, undercuts only start looking weird if you're approaching 40.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Shieda_Kayn
Let me tell you...

ehemmmm...

grim reaper death GIF

iu
iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Prince88, MegaMogger99 and 6 others
because you can't have tiktok hair in your job (it looks unprofessional and immature). also most 25+ year old men have higher hairlines and thinner hair so it's harder to pull off certain hairstyles. you may get more pussy with curly tiktok hair covering the forehead but you will be disrespected by other men.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LooksThinker, falcon1 and 3 others
w
because you can't have tiktok hair in your job (it looks unprofessional and immature). also most 25+ year old men have higher hairlines and thinner hair so it's harder to pull off certain hairstyles. you may get more pussy with curly tiktok hair covering the forehead but you will be disrespected by other men.
why does this hairstyle get pussy nowadays?

I don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
never seen it "get pussy"
a quiff is timeless and always attractive on gl guys
faggy curly hair just makes you look homo irl

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
View attachment 2385876View attachment 2385877View attachment 2385878View attachment 2385879

I work in downtown Vancouver and literally every man rocks their cut short or a very very minimal quiff. Even people who look in their mid-20s have giga basic and boring hair that honestly descends them.

Meanwhile zoomers at the college level all have shit that's at least complementary to their boneless faces. I'm early 20s so will I start to look out of place if I'm changing up my styles and and slightly more flamboyant looking? Like mid fades, fringe, wavy, slightly messy etc. @volcelfatcel @Arborist @StrangerDanger
Because it is EASY TO KEEP CLEAN.

Literally, it is so pleasant not to use a fucking fan every time you go to shower...

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Allornothing, falcon1 and 1 other person
View attachment 2385876View attachment 2385877View attachment 2385878View attachment 2385879

I'm 25 and I don't!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Prince88

@orangomango2003 would you say this is TikTok hair?

MUH UNPROFESSIONAL, 1980s-1990s Wall Street yuppies had my hair. JFL at normies.
your hair is good i'm just saying that the reason why so many men have very short hair is because of several reasons including that it's seen as unprofessional to have longer hair (that doesn't mean longer hair is not attractive, because it is.. that's just how men see it because of malegaze). and i'm mostly talking about tiktok hair like this:
Wet mop featured

you don't really have that because you're still showing your forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
your hair is good i'm just saying that the reason why so many men have very short hair is because of several reasons including that it's seen as unprofessional to have longer hair (that doesn't mean longer hair is not attractive, because it is.. that's just how men see it because of malegaze). and i'm mostly talking about tiktok hair like this:
View attachment 2385993
you don't really have that because you're still showing your forehead.
I see, so how would you describe my haircut, professional?

Unless you are chad short hair sucks

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Shieda_Kayn and falcon1
men just get caught up in rat race and stop caring

lots of guys don’t even get regular cuts

even a basic hair style looks good if you have a fresh fade or tapper

92A1174D BF24 49B5 A527 0FF338B7B15E

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, GalacticHero, Allornothing and 3 others
I see, so how would you describe my haircut, professional?
yes pretty much. like patrick bateman's hair it's well styled and fits you're face and age. a skinfade or tiktok mushroom / wet mop both look unprofessional and immature. you are showing forehead but at the same time have thick medium-length hair which shows your youthfullness and superior dna.

what you have right now is perfect for your age because you don't want to be seen as a boring old dad but also not as an immature college kid. i wouldn't grow your hair any longer or cut it shorter. not showing forehead can be more attractive for some but for you it doesn't because you have a low hairline, especially for your age so i wouldn't change anything about your haircut.

• +1
In my town even the zoomers have these haircuts (or the equivalent curly fringe version with a fade). People with mid- or longer hair are maybe 1 in 50 or less.

I’m pretty much the only one going around with a curtain cut. Almost beginning to think it’s worth sacrificing my ESR just to stop sticking out. Especially being 29 and with a beard it’s rather odd looking. DiCaprio managed it but I’m not him.

• +1
They're lazy

yes pretty much. like patrick bateman's hair it's well styled and fits you're face and age.
Thank you. Why does it fit my face and age? Interested in the age part.
a skinfade or tiktok mushroom / wet mop both look unprofessional and immature.
Gotcha. What hairstyles would you say are good for teens/early 20s, mid 20s, and late 20s-early 30s?
you are showing forehead but at the same time have thick medium-length hair which shows your youthfullness and superior dna.
Thank you! Caged at the superior dna part jfl. I hate it when I don't shoe my forehead. I wonder why so many zoomers love that tiktok fringe cut and why girls love it.
what you have right now is perfect for your age because you don't want to be seen as a boring old dad but also not as an immature college kid.
What do you consider college kid cuts?
i wouldn't grow your hair any longer or cut it shorter.
My normal haircut or my quiff?
not showing forehead can be more attractive for some but for you it doesn't because you have a low hairline, especially for your age so i wouldn't change anything about your haircut.
Thank you! I wonder why people my age mostly have shorter hair even though in the past people had similar haircuts like me in their mid 20s. My gf told me I have nice hair and loves playing with it! She said many lads our age have short cuts.

In my town even the zoomers have these haircuts (or the equivalent curly fringe version with a fade). People with mid- or longer hair are maybe 1 in 50 or less.

I’m pretty much the only one going around with a curtain cut. Almost beginning to think it’s worth sacrificing my ESR just to stop sticking out. Especially being 29 and with a beard it’s rather odd looking. DiCaprio managed it but I’m not him.
Where are you

Thoughts on this haircut?

Much higher class looking than the cuts I see guys on the street having.

Probably short enough that you can style it back to still look presentable professionally as well.

• Love it
Much higher class looking than the cuts I see guys on the street having.

Probably short enough that you can style it back to still look presentable professionally as well.
Thank you and yes I do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back