Why does everyone here want Nordic girls?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
What's so special about nords anyway? It's like some users entire life's purpose is to breed with some nordic girl jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2403 and 8 others
Nordic girls are overrated truss me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 2403 and 8 others
Most users here are ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7580, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
What's so special about nords anyway?
I need a blonde blue eyed nordic foid to clean my shit ethnic genes and replace them with superior genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2403 and 11 others
they're tall and user want to fix thier manlet genes

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, pizza, Chadeep and 3 others
they are ugly af imo
have gross feet pig noses and will be freakishly tall
Scandinavian countries are cultural wastelands besides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, TsarTsar444, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
they are ugly af imo
They’re the same though as British women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, chaddyboi66, Wallenberg and 3 others
I need a blonde blue eyed nordic foid to clean my shit ethnic genes and replace them with superior genes
Self hate that's the answer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 11292 and 2 others
they are ugly af imo
I have never really lived in Scandinavia so is this really true or your joking?

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I thought you were iranian?

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Blue eyes and blond hair is a good combination to have if you are a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Jason Voorhees
I have never really lived in Scandinavia so is this really true or your joking?
its true, they're lanky man-jawed freaks for the most part

nordic girls tend to look human

• Woah
they're tall and user want to fix thier manlet genes

its true, they're lanky man-jawed freaks for the most part

Ngl nordic models are hot asf

Images 15

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Blue, Albeacho and 1 other person
  • JFL
and if ur a man? might be coping but imo light brown hair with highlights mogs

Persian Iranian?
Yes not any other ethnicity like turk or something. Im more pale than the average middle eastern guy but I have the same pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Wallenberg and Deleted member 756
One thing that Nordic girls also have on top of good coloring is their good facial features. I can't pinpoint exact details, but basically, blue-eyed blond-haired Norwegian (for example) girls tend to look different than for example blue-eyed blond-haired American girls. So it's not just coloring.

If you are familiar with Nordics you know that just because some girl has blue eyes and blond hair it doesn't mean she looks Nordic: you can still tell that she isn't Nordic.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, chaddyboi66, Blue and 3 others
Yes not any other ethnicity. Im more pale than the average middle eastern guy but I have the same pheno.
I mean like you’re not part Azeri or Armenian for example?

• +1
Nordic girls have the most feminine appearance due to their coloring as long as they don't have strong masculine features to counter act it. Hence masculine men are physically and BIOLOGICALLY EVOLVED to be attracted to feminine looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Albeacho and Wallenberg
Download
this is why people want nordic girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Jason Voorhees and Albeacho
One thing that Nordic girls also have on top of good coloring is their good facial features. I can't pinpoint exact details, but basically, blue-eyed blond-haired Norwegian (for example) girls tend to look different than for example blue-eyed blond-haired American girls. So it's not just coloring.

If you are familiar with Nordics you know that just because some girl has blue eyes and blond hair it doesn't mean she looks Nordic: you can still tell that she isn't Nordic.
It's the byproduct of their lifestyle, they eat healthy foods, and outdoor activities are an obsession. which makes ther faces more defined, and their skin glow.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
. I can't pinpoint exact details, but basically, blue-eyed blond-haired Norwegian (for example) girls tend to look different than for example blue-eyed blond-haired American girls. So it's not just coloring.
Their genes are the most pure out of all whites. Literally made for breeding chads and stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

How Nordic are Finns technically? Geographically and physically they look the same as their neighbours but apparently they’re closer to Hungarians and other Uralic peoples. And even Turks allegedly

• +1
Nordic girls have the most feminine appearance due to their coloring as long as they don't have strong masculine features to counter act it. Hence masculine men are physically and BIOLOGICALLY EVOLVED to be attracted to feminine looking girls.
W

and if ur a man? might be coping but imo light brown hair with highlights mogs
In my opinion best coloring for a man is dark hair, blue eyes, and white skin. My avatar is an example of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and Albeacho

Your typical blonde hair and blue eyed american girl is usually a mix between irish, english, and german ancestry and not Nordic ancestry. Continental Germanics have softer looking facial features compared to more defined appearance of nordics. If you want to see Nordic look alikes in America you are going to have to travel to the north midwest states like minnesota where most of white people there are descended from Nordic immigrants mixed with german immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Wallenberg
north atlantid > nordic

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
How Nordic are Finns technically? Geographically and physically they look the same as their neighbours but apparently they’re closer to Hungarians and other Uralic peoples. And even Turks allegedly
I go with this. I don't know any other definition for Nordic. And if we go by eye color, then Finns are the "most" Nordic, because nowadays light eyes are most common in Finland.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Albeacho and Deleted member 756
we have been over this????????????????????
She’s 1/8 Japanese, 1/4 black and the rest Portuguese aka Arab
She’s very very good looking but not white

• Woah
finnish upper classes were ethnically Sweedish Im pretty sure

She’s 1/8 Japanese, 1/4 black and the rest Portuguese aka Arab
She’s very very good looking but not white
you know shes white

give it a rest bruv

• +1
Reactions: doll
One example of this was when one user here larped and claimed that some blue-eyed blond girl is his Nordic girlfriend. I and another user could tell that despite having blue eyes and blond hair she isn't Nordic, although the larper claimed so. And yep, she was American.

• +1
  • JFL