Why does everyone here want Nordic girls?

Is this still noticeable today?
Well, you hear Swedish in coastal Finland sometimes. They have their own political party. But they are Finns, most of them speak good Finnish, etc. So there isn't any segregation or anything like that in practice.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Well, you hear Swedish in coastal Finland sometimes. They have their own political party. But they are Finns, most of them speak good Finnish, etc. So there isn't any segregation or anything like that in practice.
ahhh because of the physical similarity I would bet

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Your typical blonde hair and blue eyed american girl is usually a mix between irish, english, and german ancestry and not Nordic ancestry. Continental Germanics have softer looking facial features compared to more defined appearance of nordics. If you want to see Nordic look alikes in America you are going to have to travel to the north midwest states like minnesota where most of white people there are descended from Nordic immigrants mixed with german immigrants.
Yep. Here is an example of a North American girl with Nordic ancestry. Now she's a bit older.

Pamela-Anderson-Through-The-Years-Years-004.jpg

But anyway personally for me if I'm going to go by psl logic then actually I really wouldn't want Nordic girls because even though they have light coloring, they have also have very "strong, defined" facial features which kinda come off looking too masculine and intimidating. Logically actually you would want continental european girls like germans, baltic, and western slavic girls like poles who can have lighter features while also still retaining more softer feminine features, making the most feminine phenotype.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Wallenberg
About me, I used to like stereotypical* Nordic girls (blue eyes, blond hair) a lot, and I still like them, but now I also like Latinas and East Asians.

*Should be mentioned that of course not every Nordic girl has blond hair or blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
About me, I used to like stereotypical* Nordic girls (blue eyes, blond hair) a lot, and I still like them, but now I also like Latinas and East Asians.

*Should be mentioned that of course not every Nordic girl has blond hair or blue eyes.
Latinas that have clear caucasian ancestry like facial features, light eyes and thicc asses are literally UNFOGGABLE. I knew this Hispanic girl in my tech school (im in the air force) who had this light brown skin orange undertone, puppy dog green eyes, cute button nose and wavy brunette hair. I was legit in love.

• +1
i want a light-brown eyed and medium-brown haired white tanned girl with rosy cheeks, basically Eva

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
In my opinion best coloring for a man is dark hair, blue eyes, and white skin. My avatar is an example of it.
Best colouring for a white man*

• +1
Latinas that have clear caucasian ancestry like facial features, light eyes and thicc asses are literally UNFOGGABLE. I knew this Hispanic girl in my tech school (im in the air force) who had this light brown skin orange undertone, puppy dog green eyes, cute button nose and wavy brunette hair. I was legit in love.
Their asses and hips in general are very attractive. Not just ass but the wide hips.

• +1
Having dated a Finnish girl and spending some time up there, I can tell a finnish women from a mile way as they have a distinc pheno that other nordics/germanic girls don't.

Finnish girls all have that big forehead, very light blue eye, and very big roundish (not sharp) cheekbones.
d2af4942e942d980f498068bb6a698a5.jpg

fbcbcb0818f3a7e47d60432d8bc60aad.jpg

500ca9e9fef077ea310b3070cd8c7589.jpg

137424d47319b35fb4188eaa9145dc0b.jpg

d4c09f350aef82293c69e08eef2f7a2c.jpg

I want all the girls, except black and asian( I’m not racist)

I want all the girls, except black and asian( I’m not racist)
If women are allowed to discriminate against men on their height, I am allowed to discriminate women on their race.

Because PSL users are obsessed with breeding chads, which nord girls are very fit to.

Nordic girls fog when they have the pheno but aren't too masculine, but I think slavs fog on average

• +1
@PrestonYnot, I'm not into nordics. I am into med females or tanned white women who aren't pale cumskins like Nordics.

• +1
They look masc most of the time and I prefer brunettes ngl

• +1
What's so special about nords anyway? It's like some users entire life's purpose is to breed with some nordic girl jfl
Why are you always low iq :forcedsmile: