Why does EVERYTHING in life have to revolve around sex???

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Every day I am remembered that life is almost only about sex for almost everyone or - to a lesser extent - relationships and 'love'.
I see guys breaking their neck turning their heads around for women and acting all needy and just pathetic really. I hear young girls(!) talk about guys they're attracted to and bragging about being whores (not literally) in public transport. I hear everyone talk about 'hot guys' or 'hot girls', sex and looks. People don't care about anything more than sex. Friendship, honesty, reliability? Sorry, what was that? My best friend has to hang up when talking over the phone so he can listen to some female's voice message on WhatsApp. I'd never do that.

Children are being lied to and made believe how "grown up" adults were when in reality they are the real children. Before puberty, life is just so much more colourful and has so much more to offer but then - SEX, SEX, SEX ... Everyone just turns into a robot programed only for chasing sex with as many Chads or Staceys as possible. I do understand that but the fact that everyone becomes manipulative, dishonest, shallow, selfish, unfair, disrespectful and overall disgusting in their character and behaviour makes me sad.
Guys throw away their dignity for some pussy filled with cum of dozens of other guys or let their balls be cut off by their girlfriends so they let them hit it once in a while. Females sell themselves like cheap whores just to brag about how they got some Chad to fuck them when with their female friends.

Everyone around me has no control over his or her urges and is behaving so cheap, manipulative and embarassing. I have a sex drive too and am very horny on a daily basis just like everyone else. But I don't act upon it and bother females with stares, disrespectful behaviour or annoying pick-up attempts. I leave others alone, I have my values, I don't lie or manipulate to try to get sex and most importantly - I learned to control my urges.

I wish people just woke up and realized how they are treating others and especially THEMSELVES on a daily basis. This society is really depressing and it's no wonder depression is almost only prevalent in industrialized cultures and virtually non-existent in the few remaining hunter-gatherer populations that live in harmony with each other and nature instead of against - like we do.

Share your thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I have urges just like everyone else, but I don't stare at girls I find attractive

that's just fucking weird tbh i agree with u OP

Didn’t read, but aren’t we alive just to survive and reproduce?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1464
dn rded

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Watch this video and then ask yourself why you even asked this question in the first place.

Didn’t read, but aren’t we alive just to survive and reproduce?
From an evolutionary/survival perspective - yes but still - YOU decide what YOU live for and how you obtain those things. There's always a choice and I'm not against sex but the way people try to get it.

I'm not a doctor but you need to have more sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
so much fucking words all for nothing

didnt read a single fucking letter

so much fucking words all for nothing

didnt read a single fucking letter

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

I'm not a doctor but you need to have more sex
@Tony, how many girls do you have to sex in a day to stay in peak condition?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
If you want to have good skin, you need to have sex regularly.

im just figuring why the fuck did my conciousness arrive to this body temple and not wait for as long as it takes to be in a chads one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The fact many women dress like thots doesn’t help men to stop thinking about sex all the time.

im just figuring why the fuck did my conciousness arrive to this body temple and not wait for as long as it takes to be in a chads one
Because your soul was needy and thought "it's all about confidence bro".

Of course i dndt read. But the main ourpose of humans is to procreate, so there is your answer

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 1464
rockndogs

• +1
Reactions: pisslord