Why does forum hate brown skin when it's the most desired by women

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Insecurity. They want their precious white skin to serve as some sort of superiority symbol in their 0 accomplishment lives while all women go for light brown skin ( meds , tanned Anglo, Persian models , Gandy ramirez delon all had light brown skin gandy was even medium brown when he used to tan hard) but dark and black skin is a failo. Light brown hits the spot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2, Shrek2OnDvD, currylightskin and 2 others
I love my thick chocolate queens :p

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Xangsane and Deleted member 15827
Brown skin is a big failo(in the west anyways. Probably not in ur country where everyone is brown)

But light brown ideal yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Brown skin is a big failo(in the west anyways. Probably not in ur country where everyone is brown)

But light brown ideal yeah
I don't mean brown skin ethnicity. I mean light brown skin on every pheno whether curry or Iran or Anglo looks best. Obviously it's a failo being ethnic in west but a tanned Anglo mogs untanned except for a slight niche appeal where vampire skin is idealised. For most people they'll be better if light brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
No I think forum hates it cos Indians use it to cope.

No one except sfcels and noodlewhores deny that light brown, more golden is most attractive colour, but on the forum its full of retarded Indians who don't realise

1) 95% of them don't have that nice brown colour, they have the shit brown colour, and fobs are worst at this. Non fobs aren't as dumb, someone like @Chadethnic101 or Ravi are defi team lightskin, and have a good color, but even they understand their xolour is not the global ideal when people say darkskin sex God.

2) because it's mainly Indians 95% of them have unattractive features, physique, and height to gobwith the skin, so people naturally correlate indian with those horrible features and bodies, and correlate dark skin with that when Indians come to mind. Indians on forum make it worse by referencing Roshan or other celebs. Basically people who are all 1 in 10 million occurrences (for context Gandy and divaio are prob 1 in 300 occurrences in their countries, hell even AJ is prob a 1 in 100,000 ocurrence)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18694, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

No one except sfcels and noodlewhores deny that light brown, more golden is most attractive colour, but on the forum its full of retarded Indians who don't realise

1) 95% of them don't have that nice brown colour, they have the shit brown colour, and fobs are worst at this. Non fobs aren't as dumb, someone like @Chadethnic101 or Ravi are defi team lightskin, and have a good color, but even they understand their xolour is not the global ideal when people say darkskin sex God.

2) because it's mainly Indians 95% of them have unattractive features, physique, and height to gobwith the skin, so people naturally correlate indian with those horrible features and bodies, and correlate dark skin with that when Indians come to mind. Indians on forum make it worse by referencing Roshan or other celebs. Basically people who are all 1 in 10 million occurrences (for context Gandy and divaio are prob 1 in 300 occurrences in their countries, hell even AJ is prob a 1 in 100,000 ocurrence)
Agreed. Most lighter indians look sickly. Dravidians look healthier but ugly. Ideal is still light brown for Indians but it doesn't matter because most Indians are short ugly and povertycels anyways.

Agreed. Most lighter indians look sickly. Dravidians look healthier but ugly. Ideal is still light brown for Indians but it doesn't matter because most Indians are short ugly and povertycels anyways.
Most lighter Indians look sickly??

Idk man u know India more but that makes no sense.

People in Delhi and chandigarh looked far healthier than those in Bangalore and Bombay, and far better psl and smv too.

Got shown this

Screenshot 20220728 180719 YouTube

cause even the white virgin males here think they are above ethnic males so seeing a ethnic male thrive goes against they belief

turns them into cuckold ( seeing white women with subhuman male in interracial sex gets the cock hard)

• +1
Most lighter Indians look sickly??

Idk man u know India more but that makes no sense.

People in Delhi and chandigarh looked far healthier than those in Bangalore and Bombay, and far better psl and smv too.
Bro what. Light and dark skins are distributed equally makesf no sense saying delhi people look healthier esp when pollution is highest in Delhi

A tanned white guy while infinitely mog an average black guy or latino.

• +1
Probably because brown skin is associated with being ethnic or Indian.
But yeah, you're right. Meds (basically whites) are the biggest moggers in the world cause they're so high SMV as a result of their darker skin color and dark features. Female sex tourism is the most popular in Southern Europe. Pretty sure Greece is the #1 country for female sex tourism. Jfl at wanting to be pale and as white-skinned as possible, this is literally what a lot of curries on blackpill forums have in mind.

• +1
  • +1
Probably because brown skin is associated with being ethnic or Indian.
But yeah, you're right. Meds (basically whites) are the biggest moggers in the world cause they're so high SMV as a result of their darker skin color and dark features. Female sex tourism is the most popular in Southern Europe. Pretty sure Greece is the #1 country for female sex tourism. Jfl at wanting to be pale and as white-skinned as possible, this is literally what a lot of curries on blackpill forums have in mind.
Even curries it is outdated. Lots of slayers I see are light brown but being pale white is high status signifier. But it does little in terms of attraction to girls imo light brown with good red undertones and skin mogs even here.

• +1
Reactions: john2

Wish I could double rep this. Indians have coined the term brown and every time I hear an Indian say the word brown I don't think of something positive. More like a toilet shit at this point. It's a botched up negative word because of them.

So I now see people who are olive or have a bit of coloring are usually referred to as "tan" which doesn't have the negative stigma attached. In fact, I don't think anyone really thinks of them as "brown" because now that word is exclusively reserved for indian people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Chinacurry