Why does Gandy's eyes look buggy at times???

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
Sometimes salih too but no that much. But if u look at barret, o'aspie, depoot etc they r giga deepest and doesn't look buggy at any angle at all. Why is that??

cause his eyes aren’t fully hooded and he has negative orbital vector, he just squints a lot

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BongMog, Deleted member 25743 and 1 other person
he has shitty infras, i have seen from side.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
So if he got orbital decomp or infra implants will be ascend even more or will it ruin his harmony?
Why would he want that, he has infinite SMV still and has been one of the most coveted male models for decades

JFL he has had more validation from females than this entire forum combined could hope to achieve in a hundred years

Why would he want that, he has infinite SMV still and has been one of the most coveted male models for decades

JFL he has had more validation from females than this entire forum combined could hope to achieve in a hundred years
Yah I know but will he ascend?

So if he got orbital decomp or infra implants will be ascend even more or will it ruin his harmony?
he would ascend.

i cant imagine infra implants ruining harmony.

average retard here would rather staying kisless virgin rather than biting the bullet and getting surgery because of the muh harmony meme

he would ascend.

i cant imagine infra implants ruining harmony.

average retard here would rather staying kisless virgin rather than biting the bullet and getting surgery because of the muh harmony meme
What about the decomp tho saw somewhere it decreases ipd and pfl

What about the decomp tho saw somewhere it decreases ipd and pfl
yes decreases pfl, as far as i know it doesnt affect ipd.
implants would yield better results deffinietly.

its not just about the poisiton of your eyes but the facial depth that implant provides for a more forward grown looking face.

yes decreases pfl, as far as i know it doesnt affect ipd.
implants would yield better results deffinietly.

its not just about the poisiton of your eyes but the facial depth that implant provides for a more forward grown looking face.
I saw about the ipd in an nih article. But the pfl change is often not seen in tabans before and after a unless the protrusion was graeves patient tier. And it doesnt change the eyelid shape does it just the protrusion. Why is that?

I saw about the ipd in an nih article. But the pfl change is often not seen in tabans before and after a unless the protrusion was graeves patient tier. And it doesnt change the eyelid shape does it just the protrusion. Why is that?
idk maybe he uses a different technique.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back