Why does gangstalking happen?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
Whats the meaning behind this?

I used to get gangstalked as well I tried to expose it on .org and one of the mods is in on it and took my posts down and banned me.It happens because we have knowledge that we are not supposed to have.They are trying to control us so that we do not act out the ordinary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, nathan and Esteban1997
GRoiznRWgAAgh F

I used to get gangstalked as well I tried to expose it on .org and one of the mods is in on it and took my posts down and banned me.It happens because we have knowledge that we are not supposed to have.They are trying to control us so that we do not act out the ordinary
I recently started getting gangstalked irl and its annoying i cant go out without feeling that eyes are on me

I recently started getting gangstalked irl and its annoying i cant go out without feeling that eyes are on me
Same happened to me there was this black van with masks inside that would follow me everywhere, I was lowkey scared of them.Every time I left my house they would drive away but wherever I went I would see that same van.It really made me more cautious about what I discover

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I always used to think I was a 'targeted individual' and gangstalked,
Until I took my Schizo Meds on time

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Same happened to me there was this black van with masks inside that would follow me everywhere, I was lowkey scared of them.Every time I left my house they would drive away but wherever I went I would see that same van.It really made me more cautious about what I discover
Did you find a solution?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Did you find a solution?
Stayed in my room for a few weeks and I think they got the memo that I will not act or reveal anything.Just be careful who you talk about over this shit because they are everywhere, they infiltrate every corner of your life

• +1
Gangstalking IS real tho
I know,
But I actually did some self reflection, and discovered the real problem:

I am a pretty narcissistic individual, and often think highly of myself.
Therefore, I though I was so important, that lots of people were stalking me.
But no one gives a fuck about you, unless they have a solid reason to stalk you.
Don't worry

• +1