sugarfucker
retardedkunt
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Posts
- 193
- Reputation
- 219
got some pretty bad news tonight lol
besides finding out I’m ethnic (castizo)
wow today has been just a shitty day in all
car got a flat
Had to wait like 2 hours to fix it
Get home
Get yelled at by dad for the flat
Get my ancestry find out I’m ethnic (isn’t that bad but sucks)
Then i just possibly got the worst news of my life
What’s the point of living this life anymore
Why has god designed this life style where we go through constant suffering
Why does he feel the need to do so?
Just so he can “test our faith”
I’m not even sure if one exists anymore
This isn’t like a call out for help it’s a genuine question
TLDR: dnr it and move on
besides finding out I’m ethnic (castizo)
wow today has been just a shitty day in all
car got a flat
Had to wait like 2 hours to fix it
Get home
Get yelled at by dad for the flat
Get my ancestry find out I’m ethnic (isn’t that bad but sucks)
Then i just possibly got the worst news of my life
What’s the point of living this life anymore
Why has god designed this life style where we go through constant suffering
Why does he feel the need to do so?
Just so he can “test our faith”
I’m not even sure if one exists anymore
This isn’t like a call out for help it’s a genuine question
TLDR: dnr it and move on
