Why does gym rats always lie about roiding so fucking shamelessly?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Like bro, jsut admit youve been roiding, theres no shame on that jfl, unless your on a social circle that theres a woman you want to fuck why even lie or deny about it
Gym rats would rather die than just admit they do roids, when its obvious.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Atlas, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
More karma bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Like bro, jsut admit youve been roiding, theres no shame on that jfl, unless your on a social circle that theres a woman you want to fuck why even lie or deny about it
Gym rats would rather die than just admit they do roids, when its obvious.
Illegal. Why risk getting in trouble over retarded shit like that?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, imnotgay and WadlowMaxxing
never ever eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr admit to roiding, jealous rats are looking for ANY opportunity to talk shit about you by admitting to roiding you're giving them ammo and you can never get future sponsorships, there is no better feeling than roiding and telling people that you have elite genetics, you just crush them JFL

looksmaxing should never be admitted publicly

• +1
Reactions: thekurdishprince, sdmaster, Deleted member 10524 and 9 others
The juiceheads on YouTube have created a culture of accusing everyone with a decent physique of using (moreplatesmoredates, greg doucette). These guys are projecting their failures onto everyone else. I'm not denying that most "influencers" or "models" or "bodybuilders" in the fitness world are on roids but they make it seem like a decent physique is unattainable. They say crap like, "it took me 3 years of lifting to look like I lift" when you can get a very respectable physique natty if you have decent genetics, eat right and train well on a proper program.

Now you have gallons upon gallons of twinks accusing people that have put sweat and tears into building muscle of being on roids. It delegitimises everything they have worked for. It's such an easy way out to assume Henry Cavill juiced for his role in Superman, just because you have noodle arms or a pigeon chest. It's all a joke tbh but then again this is a clown world...

The reality is that the difference between good and bad genetics is much more relative to a ped vs non-ped user.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2486, imnotgay and 4 others
1) Because steroids are illegal in most countries except a few places like the UK and if they tell the truth they could get arrested

2) Because normies have a very negative opinion of steroids so it could damage the guy's reputation or he could be judged harshly by other people

3) Because they know that the average person is naive enough to believe them because they are unable to detect whether someone is natural or not

4) Because it can give them very profitable sponsorships with companies like Gymshark, especially if they are good looking, but if people knew then companies like Gymshark would cut all ties to avoid damaging their reputation so the fake natties would lose a ton of money

5) Because they can sell overpriced ebooks and personal coaching that doesn't work or isn't very effective and people will pay for it expecting to look like the fake natty because they don't know any better

• JFL
Reactions: jake_okok and poloralf
The juiceheads on YouTube have created a culture of accusing everyone with a decent physique of using (moreplatesmoredates, greg doucette). These guys are projecting their failures onto everyone else. I'm not denying that most "influencers" or "models" or "bodybuilders" in the fitness world are on roids but they make it seem like a decent physique is unattainable. They say crap like, "it took me 3 years of lifting to look like I lift" when you can get a very respectable physique natty if you have decent genetics, eat right and train well on a proper program.

Now you have gallons upon gallons of twinks accusing people that have put sweat and tears into building muscle of being on roids. It delegitimises everything they have worked for. It's such an easy way out to assume Henry Cavill juiced for his role in Superman, just because you have noodle arms or a pigeon chest. It's all a joke tbh but then again this is a clown world...

The reality is that the difference between good and bad genetics is much more relative to a ped vs non-ped user.

I can get a decent physique after 6 months of dieting a lifting. But in clothes the average person will still think I'm a twink even if I bench 1.4 times my bodyweight. MPMD means it took him 3 years for average people to think he lifts, big difference. Greg Doucette is literally an IFPB pro, he's going to know both the physiology and psychology of roiding a lot better than what some gymbro's anecdotal experience would've taught him.

bc it's illegal u dogfuck

The same reason we lie about surgeries. It's an absolute statusmin. Just say it was in your genetics all along and everyone respects you

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock