why does he look more neotonous than his brother

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️

they're both fully grown adults but why does the first brother look so much younger - what features specifically?

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: capybara and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Damn second guy is a mogger. Wish I looked like him.

• +1
Reactions: capybara and gribsufer1
Damn second guy is a mogger. Wish I looked like him.
but muh hunter eyes muh UEE
starting to think UEE is actually a mogger trait on some people i.e. this guy & vinnie hacker

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Vermilioncore
they're both fully grown adults but why does the first brother look so much younger - what features specifically?
First one has more contrast (darker hair etc) and glowing skin

Last edited:

Why do whites pick and mix ethnic features?

second guy would be worshipped on here if he had hooded eyes

they look ethnic to me
i think the first guy is white and his "brother" is actually just his friend or adopted brother. his brother looks moroccan

Vitaly sounds EE
oh yeah my oneitis looks like female version of that guy but with a worse nose, its brital i wish i was him but kept my area then id literally be guts man why i cursed to this life

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
they are probably med bro
It's really getting annoying that whites can pick and mix certain ethnic features which makes mixed and ethnic lads jokes, lowering our SMV.

i think the first guy is white and his "brother" is actually just his friend or adopted brother. his brother looks moroccan
i bet his brother is slovenian

It's really getting annoying that whites can pick and mix certain ethnic features which makes mixed and ethnic lads jokes, lowering our SMV.
except theyre med and look like that naturally

• JFL
Second simply just has a larger more robust face

except theyre med and look like that naturally
Meds don't look like that "naturally". White people always say "I have natural olive skin, full lips, thick dark beard and brows" but they NEVER say "I have a natural hooked or wide nose". They only want to prove their superiority to non whites/mixed niggas by claiming they "naturally" have good selected ethnic features.

Meds don't look like that "naturally". White people always say "I have natural olive skin, full lips, thick dark beard and brows" but they NEVER say "I have a natural hooked or wide nose". They only want to prove their superiority to non whites/mixed niggas by claiming they "naturally" have good selected ethnic features.
yeah thats what meds looks like bro nerdics have thin lips pale pasty skin and eyebrows 404
and ethnics have big noses bug eyes etc and then u have this glorious group of people in the middle called meds which are the best of both worlds, duuuude i wish i could reincarnate as the son of the second guy and my oneitis i would be 8psl i swear

yeah thats what meds looks like bro nerdics have thin lips pale pasty skin and eyebrows 404
and ethnics have big noses bug eyes etc and then u have this glorious group of people in the middle called meds which are the best of both worlds, duuuude i wish i could reincarnate as the son of the second guy and my oneitis i would be 8psl i swear
Meds aren't "the best of both worlds" in reality. You wouldn't say this if they aren't white.

which features?
Thick, dark and dense eyebrows, hair and lashes, smaller forehead, full lips, olive skin, and if not a prettyboy, thick, dark and dense beards.

Thick, dark and dense eyebrows, hair and lashes, smaller forehead, full lips, olive skin, and if not a prettyboy, thick, dark and dense beards.
My lips are the same size as yours and I'm of 100% north-western european ancestry. There are also plenty of whites with thick and/or dark eyebrows.

• JFL
My lips are the same size as yours and I'm of 100% north-western european ancestry. There are also plenty of whites with thick and/or dark eyebrows.

Why would anyone point out the fact that they have a hooked or wide nose? That's like saying "look at my naturally recessed jaw"

• JFL
Why would anyone point out the fact that they have a hooked or wide nose? That's like saying "look at my naturally recessed jaw"
If you want to keep picking and mixing ethnic features why don't you get nappy hair, a hooked nose and very dark black skin? You don't want to. Cowards

Meds aren't "the best of both worlds" in reality. You wouldn't say this if they aren't white.
ffs they are, i cant handle this fucking mog man , when i see psl gods im like yeah whatever i like the way i look i wouldnt to be them, but thats because i never saw someone who i thought was ideal, this guy is just everything ive wanted to be, and ive come far, i mog my whole bloodline im the tallest in my family, mog them in every aspect except for maybe my lithuanian side eye colour, but its not enough, what was i thinking? just cos i mog every member of my family that were mtn/b in prime im now a mogger? what a joke, im a worthless piece of shit and i should rope half deathnic slav half shitskin arab what an unholy mix it never began, even with jaw surgery and doing every softmax possible im capped at low chadlite every feature of mine is just so inferior except maxilla, i was looking at a 3/4 of myself in the mirror and then at a 3/4 of de poot i look similiar, except everything i have his is just that bit better, bettwr medial canthus, pct, nose everything except forward growth man i wish i had nose the that second guyssss omg my nose rn isnt a failo but the shape is so underwhelming and i cant change my noses pheno its not big or anything it just looks a tiny bit ethnic but it doesnt have that structured look to it that mogs like that guys, why does he get to look so much like guts its insane ive dreamt of being guts for years now , i really want to be a slevenian chad i really do but no matter how much i try i will never achieve it, so i will do slef destructive cynical immoral things to mitigate my sense of inferiority

• So Sad
If you want to keep picking and mixing ethnic features why don't you get nappy hair, a hooked nose and very dark black skin? You don't want to. Cowards
thats not ethnic thats black which is not the same, and its not like being half arab isnt picking and mixing, you have mogger brows hair and skin but have blue eyes

• Hmm...
All the features you listed look like shit, plus I was born with full lips I don't know what I'm "picking and mixing." Also it's funny you talk about whites picking ethnic features as if ethnics don't get rhinoplasty to get more European noses, bleach their skin etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
All the features you listed look like shit, plus I was born with full lips I don't know what I'm "picking and mixing." Also it's funny you talk about whites picking ethnic features as if ethnics don't get rhinoplasty to get more European noses, bleach their skin etc
No whites are born with full lips, they buy full lips

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Ethnic is anyone not white.

Thank you.
id say ethnics are caucasoid non whites whereas blacks and asians are just another race

• +1
I'm 100% NW European with lips the same size as yours.
Full lips are exclusively an ethnic or mixed race trait. White people like to say they "naturally have full lips" when in reality they just mean medium-sized lips.

Skin and lean is legit as usual

Ethnic is anyone not white.

Thank you.
ethnics are lowering white smv by picking and mixing white features , why do they get to have mogger hair and brows and have white skin and sharp high noses? - evil xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
This is literally false.
17367231-close-up-image-of-human-male-lips.jpg

Do you consider your lips to be full?
Yes, I'm mixed.

Last edited:
ethnics are lowering white smv by picking and mixing white features , why do they get to have mogger hair and brows and have white skin and sharp high noses? - evil xangsane
That's called being mixed race.

Last edited:
would rail the first one