Why does her result look shit

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend

Looks unnatural, is it because of her flat brow? Or is it just me who thinks this

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Brow, and noses never look like that without surgery. Absolutely disgusting in both, I wouldn't touch her even with a stick

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and barettrealrx
Brow, and noses never look like that without surgery. Absolutely disgusting in both, I wouldn't touch her even with a stick
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
asian women still have the best response rate with white men
she will feel loved either way

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto and barettrealrx
Typical case of over-projecting the nose. We call this “avatar nose” in korea cause it resembles Naavi from the movie avatar JFL
Nice, also u think good idea to get brow ridge implants as asian or retarded

nose that’s too upturned, and a nasal bridge that surpasses the browridge at the top. Not to mention her goblin jaw and slanted ramus/ears.

Nice, also u think good idea to get brow ridge implants as asian or retarded
Some do it but only do it with forehead implant too, so you dont look like a caveman with protruding brows

• +1
W
Some do it but only do it with forehead implant too, so you dont look like a caveman with protruding brows
hat if she got forehead implants before doing this? WOuldve it looked good after the rhino?

• Love it
she looks fine but very edited