Why does Hexum look like a monkey

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Yes he is obviously extremely GL and very Chad but he kinda looks like an ape sometimes to me am I retarded for thinking this or does anyone else see it

I don't know what exactly causes it either but I think it could be naso folds/lips etc. def something with the mouth area maybe some slight overbite
OVER if you aren't apepilled in 2022 tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, BrahminBoss, n0rthface and 5 others
Looks insane in that pic no homo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Erik-Jón and vaseqmoherad
Always been saying it's pretty comical how niggers are compared to monkeys just because of their color when white people legit look like bleached chimps

113432-15.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, BrahminBoss, Xangsane and 5 others
Always been saying it's pretty comical how niggers are compared to monkeys just because of their color when white people legit look like bleached chimps

113432-15.jpg
That guy is Jewish

• +1
Reactions: rimbaud
The puffy upper lip muscle or whatever orbicularis oris n philtrum combo on him do make his muzzle look ape like at times.

1697490_images_1.jpeg
Get-to-know-the-Proboscis-Monkey-2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, HarrierDuBois and Erik-Jón

113432-15.jpg
As if all white people would look like this jfl

God is a cuck he gave him everything and tbh he deserved to die at young age otherwise i couldnt cope

Hexum is overrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Schizoidcel
its for the same reason(well, one of them) he is a giga chad, its the lower maxila's big projection

Yet y’all worship whites and date out of your race:cry:

i'm from the balkans and i never watched the departed because i couldnt tell the difference between wahlberg, damon and dicaprio, man

They'd have to have their names written above their heads like in FIFA for me to get the movie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
i'm from the balkans and i never watched the departed because i couldnt tell the difference between wahlberg, damon and dicaprio, man

They'd have to have their names written above their heads like in FIFA for me to get the movie
You must be blind then.

Whites are the most different and individual looking people because of the huge coloring and phenotype spectrum they have

Slight prognathy

Lips and maxilas

Brits are jews

'Critics of British Israelism note that the arguments which are presented by promoters of the teaching are based on unsubstantiated and highly speculative, amateur research. Tudor Parfitt, author of The Lost Tribes: The History of a Myth, states that the proof cited by adherents of British Israelism is "of a feeble composition even by the low standards of the genre."'

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Pharmaceutic
this area protrudes more than in average people:

• Hmm...
IDK if he looked like a monkey but he sure was as smart as a monkey

• JFL
I'm never sure whether having a defined protruding mouth area is a good thing or not, and I don't know what causes it. Crisick clearly doesn't have it. Any PSL scholars want to weigh in?

I'm never sure whether having a defined protruding mouth area is a good thing or not, and I don't know what causes it. Crisick clearly doesn't have it. Any PSL scholars want to weigh in?
prognathism