Why does history class exist?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Why do I care what happened before me? I don’t give two fucks. “Muh war in 1600 between two kingdoms” jfl who the fuck cares? That’s so insignificant. “Muh Martin Luther king” “muh war between this and that”

The most useless shit ever. They should teach me about getting my dick sucked and how to nut on that ass my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 16369, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Posted like a dude who never finished high school

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Redsoldier
So that you can have something to ask about

Idk fucking dead oldcels i dont care about them too

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, fjor2096 and BigJimsWornOutTires
its so u can take a nap during class

I quite fancied history class back in the day

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16369
Why do I care what happened before me? I don’t give two fucks. “Muh war in 1600 between two kingdoms” jfl who the fuck cares? That’s so insignificant. “Muh Martin Luther king” “muh war between this and that”

The most useless shit ever. They should teach me about getting my dick sucked and how to nut on that ass my nigga
But every time a vagina teacher shows the class how her pussy and mouth work after school, she's arrested and fired. So it's a win-lost ordeal. But if they allow that, you better believe, the girls will demand a muscular Chad teacher to show them how his big penis and tongue work.

Never took one, read most of world history.

To be in touch with our ancestors and to in theory learn from their mistakes. It's pretty pointless unless you read old school history books the new ones are pretty cancer in the uk spewing allot of bs