Why does it hurt me that its impossible for me to make money?

_MVP_

_MVP_

C wait for takeover
I font know, but i will focus on painless impossibility. I will focus on Making money being impossible, without feeling bad about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
What have you done already to make that conclusion? Millions of people are making money at this very moment, while you cope with baseless conclusions. Just learn economics, marketing and finance in order to understand, what is money, how it works and where it goes, so that you can know, what to do and where to position yourself in order to make money.

What have you done already to make that conclusion? Millions of people are making money at this very moment, while you cope with baseless conclusions. Just learn economics, marketing and finance in order to understand, what is money, how it works and where it goes, so that you can know, what to do and where to position yourself in order to make money.
They are not like me. For me its impossible. Im 32yo, tried to make money for over a decade, failed, given up for good.

I font know, but i will focus on painless impossibility. I will focus on Making money being impossible, without feeling bad about it.

Because it is possible. You are just too lazy and wasting all your time on this forum.

For me not possible.

Yeah cause you are addicted to this site bro. As long as you don't stop posting here you won't make it. Like a heroin addict that will do just one more shot.

They are not like me. For me its impossible. Im 32yo, tried to make money for over a decade, failed, given up for good.
If you failed clearly you had a wrong strategy or poor execution, the first can be improved by acquiring information, second by imposing discipline on yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back