why does life decide to make fun of me?

S

sigmasss

Silver
DISCLAIMER : THIS IS ONLY A VENT POST NOT A PUSSY MOAN SESSSION. DONT EXPECT ANY SYMPATHY /NO REACTION. ITS A PERSONAL VENT BEFORE THE 'DNRD' COME FLYING IN.

BASICALLY BOTH MY CLOSEST 2 FRIEND (ONE INCLUDING MY COUSIN) BOTH ARE CHAD AND CHADLITE.
EVERYDAY IS A MOCKERY OF MY BRUTAL SUBHUMANITY IN HOW THE WORLD REVOLVES AND CATERS AROUND THEM AND I ROT ENDLESSY ON .ORG TRYNNA FIND THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. FUNNY THING WAS NO HARD WORK WAS NO INVOVLED JUST THEIR DAD CREAMPING THEIR MOM AND WALLAH LIFE ON EASY DIFFICULTY.
EVEN MORE BRUTAL I AM THE SHOULDER TO CRY ON FOR CHADS WHEN THEY EXPLICITY TELL RIDICOULOUS SLAY STORIES SUCH AS ONE EXAMPLE BEING "A FOID FOLLOWING THEM TO THE TRAIN STATION AND FORCEFULLY GETTING HIS SNAP AND HUGGING HIM" . EVEN MORE RIDICOLOUS BEING NETFLIX SCOUTING ONE OF THEM WHEN ALL HE FUCKING DOES IS EAT CEREAL AND PLAY AN INSTRUMENT . EVEN MORE BRUTUAL THE BIGGEST LIFE PROBLEM CHAD HAS IS "Muh muh I HAVE ZERO RIZZ Bro" WHILST HAVING A STOCKPILE OF 20 STACIES TO CHOOSE FROM. I AM LEGIT A EMOTIONAL RAG FOR CHADS AND ALL THEY DO IS TELL ME THE MOST RETARDED PUSSY LEVEL SHIT LIKE "BRO i rEALLY WaNNA WiN AN OSCAR BRO" LIKE WTF MAN WHILST MY BIGGEST AMBITION IS JUST TO FUCKING LOOK REMOTELY LIKE A HUMAN.

LIFE IS A JOKE.
CHAD: "Muh muh I HAVE ZERO RIZZ Bro"
  1. MY PROBLEM: JUVELINE ARTHRITHIS AT 12 (until present). HAVE TO TAKE 2 PAINFUL INJECTIONS A WEEK TO SURVIVE
  2. CANCER SURVIVOR AT 5
  3. ABUSIVE HOUSEHOLD WHERE THERE IS POLICE IVOLVED EVERY 6 MONTHS with MY PARENTS BEATING EACH OTHER.
  4. HAVE TO GET GOOD GRADES SO I CAN SURGERYMAX.(WHILST TRYNA MAINTAIN MY HEALTH). IF I FUCK IT ITS OVER
  5. MILDY NON-NT (thank god not fully non_nt)
  6. HAVE FRIENDS (ALL CHADS THAT BRAG ALL FUCKING DAY)
  7. LONELY AF
  8. NOT LIKED BY MY FAMILY (cuz i didnt get all A GRADES)
  9. RETARDED MOTHER THAT SURGERYMAXES ( LEGIT SPENT 100 K SUING CUZ SHE GOT BOTCHED) whilst she could have used it to help me or our family. GASLIGHTS THE FUCK OUT OF ME.
  10. GOT BULLIED AS A 12 YR OLD CUZ I NEEDED CRUTCHES CUZ OF MY FUCKED LEGS DUE TO JIA( GOT LAUGHED AT) MY THE WHYOLE SCHOOL
  11. MY MOM SACRIFICED MY FUTURE FOR HER RETARDED SISTER BY ADOPTING HER INSTED OF PRITOZING ME AND THE SAME BITCH IS NOW A DISOBEDIENT FOID. ( MY MOM SACRIFICED MY FUTURE FOR THAT STUPID BITCH AND THE SAME FOID CALLED THE POLICE ON HER.)
  12. WAS SUBHUMAN A YEAR AGO UNTIL AGE 16 BUT ASCENDED TO HIGH MTN.(GAVE IT MY ALL TRYNA LOOKSMAX)
  13. EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THEIR PROBLEM NEGLECTING MY PROBLEMS IN MY HOUSEHOLD.(EMOTIONAL RAG FOR OTHER PEOPLE YET AGAIN)
  14. TEACHERS DONT LIKE ME (DESPITE IQ MOGGING MY WHOLE CLASS i look low trust af.)
  15. PARENTS GIVE ZERO POCKET MONEY AT 16 ( CANT EVEN MAKE MONEY CUZ EVERY INDUSTRY IS OVER SATURATED.)CANT EVEN START ASCENDING.
  16. WAS MADE TO LICK MILK OF THE FLOOR AS I DROPPED MILK AT AGE 5 OF A SLUG INFESTED HOUSE BY YOU KNOW WHO
  17. HAD TROUBLE MAKING FRIEND UNTIL AGE 10
  18. MY DAD'S PARENTS FINACIALLY DRAIN HIM SO I CANT DO ANYTHING DEVELOPMENTAL TO ASCEND.
  19. GO TO A HIGH IQ SEECTIVEE SCHOOL WHERE THERE ARE CHADS FROM EVERY FINACIAL BACKGROUND. CONSTANT HIGH CORTISOL ENVIRONMENT AND PRESSURE TO PERFORM
  20. PARENTS DECIDE TO BE ANTI SOCIAL DEPREIVING ME OF SOCIAL MAXXING WITHIN MY COMMUNITY. (NOT nT ENOUGH OR GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH TO COLD APPROSCH FREELY.)
  21. WAS SUICIDAL AT 12 CUZ MY SPORTS CAREER ENDED DUE TO JIA.
  22. GOT PHYSICALLY ABUSED BY MY PARENTS.
  23. GENETIC SHIT AS EVIDENT BY ALL AILMENTS AND DISEASE.
  24. NATURAL SCHNIZO TENDENCIES FROM MY MOM.
  25. WASNT LIKED BY MY GRANDMOTHER WHEN BORN CUZ WAS LIGHT BROWN.
  26. DIDNT GET ATTENTION FROM DAD CUZ HE WAS AT WORK.
  27. DROPPED JUICE AS A KID AND BLAMED IT ON MY THEN 5 MONTH OLD BRO AND HE GOT BODY SLAMMED ONTO THE FLOOR AS MY MUM WAS TRYNNA BLACK MAIL ME.
  28. 5'9
  29. NOT TRUSTED BY ANYONE.
  30. FELT I WAS A FAAILURE AT AGE 10 FOR MY DAD BEING MISERABLE.

JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG ALL THIS TRAUMA TO BE A UNREMARKABLE MTN. MOST PEOPLE WOULDA ROPED BY NOW I AM GONNA ANYWAYS IN A MONTHS TIME.
ALL I JUST WANT TO BE CHAD AND HAVE SOME MONEY. THATS IT. I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE . NO PROBLEM. AS I SAID LIFE IS A BULLSHIT CONCEPT.. FUCK CHADS.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 24347, nevermind2 and 3 others
Didn’t read shit
But the fundamental way to understand this is that God intended for you to be this way. You’ll never be different because the character you portray in this life was written to be this way. It’s all okay!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and pardocel
Didn’t read shit
But the fundamental way to understand this is that God intended for you to be this way. You’ll never be different because the character you portray in this life was written to be this way. It’s all okay!
NO SHIT its meant to be like this no hard work anything will probably change my fortune.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 21863
Damn nigga DNRD
B2190285 D6C4 48ED 88A3 84E2C03712A5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, NFA PB and ascension
Get professional help bro

• JFL
Reactions: sigmasss
Finally got some of it outta my system tho. Can go back to studycelling now. :lul:

Not a single sentence.

I read every word of it. Your life is more difficult than I had anticipated. But from what I gather here, you're in your teens. You are 16, maybe. Let's say you, without roping, get to age 90. That's 74 years of life still ahead of you. So much can happen in the meantime, you can have a shitty start but that doesn't mean you gotta have a shitty end. If you go through with committing suicide then you are choosing a shitty end for yourself when things can get better. I'm not going to say I can relate to your problems because I grew up in a home where I was loved but I guess I too would feel the same way you do now. Like someone else pointed out, you should visit a psychiatrist because you need professional help. But the fact you're still here also speaks volumes. You're a strong dude, and you can get outta this mess eventually. You can find yourself a loving home someday, it may take more work than a normal person would do but you can still get there. You're taking a detour, basically. I also notice you are Islamic? Since you used the term "wallah" in that case you should be reminded of what happens to you in the afterlife. You'll go from suffering here to suffering there. What difference does it make? It won't. So try to enjoy your life, make things better by giving it your all and then maybe, hopefully, your life will start to get better and you may even be guaranteed a good place in the afterlife, Godwilling. Don't give up bhai.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, sigmasss and sub5inchcel
I read every word of it. Your life is more difficult than I had anticipated. But from what I gather here, you're in your teens. You are 16, maybe. Let's say you, without roping, get to age 90. That's 74 years of life still ahead of you. So much can happen in the meantime, you can have a shitty start but that doesn't mean you gotta have a shitty end. If you go through with committing suicide then you are choosing a shitty end for yourself when things can get better. I'm not going to say I can relate to your problems because I grew up in a home where I was loved but I guess I too would feel the same way you do now. Like someone else pointed out, you should visit a psychiatrist because you need professional help. But the fact you're still here also speaks volumes. You're a strong dude, and you can get outta this mess eventually. You can find yourself a loving home someday, it may take more work than a normal person would do but you can still get there. You're taking a detour, basically. I also notice you are Islamic? Since you used the term "wallah" in that case you should be reminded of what happens to you in the afterlife. You'll go from suffering here to suffering there. What difference does it make? It won't. So try to enjoy your life, make things better by giving it your all and then maybe, hopefully, your life will start to get better and you may even be guaranteed a good place in the afterlife, Godwilling. Don't give up bhai.
Thanks bhai once again ill keep trying but just a lil tired now wanna go to a resting place and dont wanna do this anymore. However , I promise ill give it everything before i do anything . I just wanna a break man constant grilling.

But bhai once again thank you and i wish ascension upon you. May God bless you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Thanks bhai once again ill keep trying but just a lil tired now wanna go to a resting place and dont wanna do this anymore. However , I promise ill give it everything before i do anything . I just wanna a break man constant grilling.

But bhai once again thank you and i wish ascension upon you. May God bless you.
I get it, it's all tiresome and all that. You just need some mental rest. You can get that without making a decision like that. But it won't get easily fixed. Sounds to me you're home to a toxic environment and you need a different one. At your age it's difficult to do that, just one month won't change that, you'll be looking at years. But if you put in the effort then surely the Lord will help you out. Thanks, bhai, but I prefer you also ascend along with me and not just me. May God bless you too brother.

• Love it
I get it, it's all tiresome and all that. You just need some mental rest. You can get that without making a decision like that. But it won't get easily fixed. Sounds to me you're home to a toxic environment and you need a different one. At your age it's difficult to do that, just one month won't change that, you'll be looking at years. But if you put in the effort then surely the Lord will help you out. Thanks, bhai, but I prefer you also ascend along with me and not just me. May God bless you too brother.
Thanks bro i gotta work hard with all odds against me and hope a degree of luck plays in my favour. I have been waiting for that life changing momentum shift for ages but it never plays into my hand. That is my life end of. But if i am around we will ascend together god willing.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
You life mog me

Tell us your story if indeed true?
There is no story. I have simply existed with life happening around me, but not to me and now im old and dusted. You're giga young still and highMTN and have infinite life potential. I envy you

• +1
There is no story. I have simply existed with life happening around me, but not to me and now im old and dusted. You're giga young still and highMTN and have infinite life potential. I envy you
Brutal ngl. How old are you? Was it preventable or written in stone?

Thanks bro i gotta work hard with all odds against me and hope a degree of luck plays in my favour. I have been waiting for that life changing momentum shift for ages but it never plays into my hand. That is my life end of. But if i am around we will ascend together god willing.
We gotta ascend bhai, it's you and I not just me bhai. You never know when that sliver of luck crawls its way into your life. Might not be today, not tomorrow or even the next year but could happen anytime! Keep your head up king.

Brutal ngl. How old are you? Was it preventable or written in stone?
24. At your age i was 6-3 MTN. If I had the knowledge you have rn, it could have been prevented

24. At your age i was 6-3 MTN. If I had the knowledge you have rn, it could have been prevented
If you at 24 you still life mog me. My prospects are highly luck dependent I am also hitting a plateau in looksmax gains. you still probably get treated ok. ofcc your slaying days are gone you can still have a respectable life.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
If you at 24 you still life mog me. My prospects are highly luck dependent I am also hitting a plateau in looksmax gains. you still probably get treated ok. ofcc your slaying days are gone you can still have a respectable life.
Never had slaying days jfl. I dont lifemog anyone, havent met such a person. You still have almost your entire youth in front of you and a MTN/HTN can get to experience it so dont fucking waste it like i did

Never had slaying days jfl. I dont lifemog anyone, havent met such a person. You still have almost your entire youth in front of you and a MTN/HTN can get to experience it so dont fucking waste it like i did
Understood.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm