Why does life work the way it does

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
People have jobs, there’s money and some people can buy these structures called homes that they can live in and some of these homes cost more paper currency than others do. You have huge chunks of land divided by waters that are called continents and these lands have lines called borders that divide one group of people from another. You have to work to get this paper called money or else you’ll be without a home and forced to wander aimlessly in this violent world you never even asked to be part of.

It’s just funny. Haha. Life — not even once 🚫

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Latinolooksmaxxer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
because if it didn't then that would be the way it did work

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore
People have jobs, there’s money and some people can buy these structures called homes that they can live in and some of these homes cost more paper currency than others do. You have huge chunks of land divided by waters that are called continents and these lands have lines called borders that divide one group of people from another. You have to work to get this paper called money or else you’ll be without a home and forced to wander aimlessly in this violent world you never even asked to be part of.

It’s just funny. Haha. Life — not even once 🚫
Slave to hormones, desires and those above you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore
You could have been born into a rich families kid in los angeles and never work a single day in ur life.

And some people wageslave for decades in third world shitholes

It is what it is cant deny blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i dont think abt that kinda stuff i got no cluevwhere my money came from