Why does MSE make your cheekbones look worse?

MSE is a cuck device.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 2729

Obviously if you have sa or something then perhapse you need it.

Size of palate is a good sign tbh, any idea how wide yours is?

This is a good video that explains it well:

Personally I wouldnt get MSE tho, if you do require expansion theres alot of better options that dont cuck you as hard.

Would it be smarter to just skip MSE and get the palate expanded during bimax
can someone answer this? I have the same question. If i get MSE, it would only be like 4 mm expansion. After reading through the replies, whats the point though? Seems like it has risks, although it does give wider teeth smile, wider lips (better lip support), and better function (breathing). So Idk. @Scar tissue what do you say, since you got MSE? Is it better to just skip it and go directly to bimax? Thing is, i dont like the look of my smile (8 teeth showing), and i dont have good lip support/narrow lips... so maybe i should do the MSE, im not sure.

If one only did 4-5 mm expansion i dont think it could hurt that much...

it would only be like 4 mm expansion. After reading through the replies, whats the point though?
Well there are other reasons fo getting mse other than smile, if you need it for medical reasons then perhaps its beneficial. Or maybe if you really want it for aesthetic changes then perhaps its also beneficial but at 4mm they will be very slight if any.
Is it better to just skip it and go directly to bimax?
If you need it then you should get it, but on average everyones maxilia is undersized so tbh if you aren't to concerned with it and its only teeth then maybe its best to skip, however I dont think you can expand your maxilia after a bimax.
Thing is, i dont like the look of my smile (8 teeth showing), and i dont have good lip support/narrow lips... so maybe i should do the MSE, im not sure.
I mean it probably would fix those issues, so if you really are concerned you could get it.

There are other options tho, for example you could get a two/three piece lefort 1 which is when they do a lefort and also split it down the middle and widen it, as you only want 4mm of expansion this would be a possible route. It would probably produce very similar results to an MSE without the wait/seperate surgery etc. As you could have this done when you have your bimax.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
can someone answer this? I have the same question. If i get MSE, it would only be like 4 mm expansion. After reading through the replies, whats the point though? Seems like it has risks, although it does give wider teeth smile, wider lips (better lip support), and better function (breathing). So Idk. @Scar tissue what do you say, since you got MSE? Is it better to just skip it and go directly to bimax? Thing is, i dont like the look of my smile (8 teeth showing), and i dont have good lip support/narrow lips... so maybe i should do the MSE, im not sure.

It's a pretty minimal risk at

I don't think you risk much with such minimal expansion.