Why does my chin look off?

Sixatheconqueror

Sixatheconqueror

5'8 One Man Army
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
1,853
Reputation
1,437
My chin is one of my biggest insecurities, its kinda recessed or am I tripping? My dad has very prominent chin why couldn't I just inherit it man..
 

Attachments

  • 20261001_145936.jpg
    20261001_145936.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 0
Yeah it’s recessed, looks like you have overbite
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sixatheconqueror
Yeah it’s recessed, looks like you have overbite
I don't have an overbite I took off braces like 6 months ago, my lips just stayed this way I think it's due to them lacking support
 
yea it is recessed..
My chin is one of my biggest insecurities, its kinda recessed or am I tripping? My dad has very prominent chin why couldn't I just inherit it man..
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sixatheconqueror
it's recessed and short. Do you have any bite issues ?

And same man, my dad has a giga chin while I got a fucking small recessed shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sixatheconqueror
it's recessed and short. Do you have any bite issues ?

And same man, my dad has a giga chin while I got a fucking small recessed shit
I dont got any bite issues
I don't have an overbite I took off braces like 6 months ago, my lips just stayed this way I think it's due to them lacking support
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
because it is recessed
 

Similar threads

Bradsters
Replies
4
Views
93
SerafimN
SerafimN
JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
17
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
TrueHtnLol67
Replies
9
Views
139
TrueHtnLol67
TrueHtnLol67
lemonaki
Replies
19
Views
190
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

  • moriarty32
Back
Top