Why Does My Face Look Fat?

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron

I have seen a lot of you guys saying I need to loose weight but the problem is I can’t. I’m 6’1ft, 160lbs, not very strong have only been going to the gym for a few months. I don’t think the rest of me looks fat, just my face? Can anybody explain.

inb4 “your boneless”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Jason Voorhees
Wide and round cheekbones, i have a similar problem to yours

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Effortless, justadude and 3 others
mirin those chicken legs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 09 um 011550

@jimsonbobson i've found your long last brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Jason Voorhees
Wide and round cheekbones, i have a similar problem to yours
And it looks like your body fat % is high, you can have a normal body with a high body fat %

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Deleted member 7098, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and Jason Voorhees

I have seen a lot of you guys saying I need to loose weight but the problem is I can’t. I’m 6’1ft, 160lbs, not very strong have only been going to the gym for a few months. I don’t think the rest of me looks fat, just my face? Can anybody explain.

inb4 “your boneless”

Stop down like 5% to 15% and then you will start to see face stricture. Not before that. Even 15% is still quite a high number to see bones n shit

• +1
Reactions: Slob, fogdart, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Stop down like 5% to 15% and then you will start to see face stricture. Not before that. Even 15% is still quite a high number to see bones n shit
Drop

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Round cheekbones and narrow circular jaw

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Effortless, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Should I bulk first? I don’t wanna look too frail

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 7098 and Jason Voorhees

inb4 “your boneless”

you have a good frame that distributes your body fat pretty good, but you probably are around 20-25% body fat, so no wonder your face looks fat

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Beanermaxxer
Your legs are very tiny, you need wider hips
@PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14323
You don't look fat really. Bloated however. Maybe you simply store more fat in your face than in other parts of your body, and thus still needs to loose some extra fat. But I think it is probably more so a case of bloating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Jason Voorhees
you have a good frame that distributes your body fat pretty good, but you probably are around 20-25% body fat, so no wonder your face looks fat
How can I go about loosing the fat though. I can’t really eat less rn or I’ll be way too skinny

• +1
Wh
You don't look fat really. Bloated however. Maybe you simply store more fat in your face than in other parts of your body, and thus still needs to loose some extra fat. But I think it is probably more so a case of bloating.
What causes bloating and how can I get rid of it

• +1
Your legs are very tiny, you need wider hips
@PingPong
Has the same body as me tbh, my legs aren’t quite as chickeny though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
I am legit bottom 1% leg genetics, you should have seen me when I was 145lbs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
he looks very very skinny and still bloated face. Weird
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14323
Wh

What causes bloating and how can I get rid of it
No expert, but I have heard high amounts of carbs can cause bloating. If so, going low carb/keto may dix this. Ofc salt needs to be mentioned as well, try to keep it low.

• +1
Reactions: LandwhaleMaxxing
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
What is your diet like? @LandwhaleMaxxing
Was bad during covid. Only gained about 7 pounds over the year though. Now my diet is better. I would say 2200-2500 calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Was bad during covid. Only gained about 7 pounds over the year though. Now my diet is better. I would say 2200-2500 calories
I really don’t know why tbh. I think it might be to do with your cheekbone shape tbh. Try dandelion root extract, see if it helps.
@OldVirgin

• +1
I really don’t know why tbh. I think it might be to do with your cheekbone shape tbh. Try dandelion root extract, see if it helps.
@OldVirgin

This is how I looked just before covid. Thanks I’m gonna try that, hopefully it’s legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14323
How can I go about loosing the fat though. I can’t really eat less rn or I’ll be way too skinny
you could eat in a slight caloric surplus, so you'd gain more muscle than fat and lose overall body fat %

you could eat in a slight caloric surplus, so you'd gain more muscle than fat and lose overall body fat %
Thanks, will keep this in mind. Probably will try to eat cleaner foods first. Maybe I’m just eating too much salt or carbs

looks like oyu have short syndrom midface btw, maybe CCW rotation or genioplasty would ascend you. not sure though @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 14323
If you don’t have visible abs you’re fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob and one job away
looks like oyu have short syndrom midface btw, maybe CCW rotation or genioplasty would ascend you. not sure though @PingPong
I thought this too when he posted the other pic. Good eye doc (y)

• +1
I googled it and it says “small head” and low birth weight. I have a giant head and did not have a low birth weight

• +1
Reactions: Slob, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 756
same as @LondonVillie

Idk if surgery would be worth it tho

• Hmm...
Bruxism. Also your face look kinda good, but foids probably hate it.

What would bruxism cause? Swelling of the face or something?
It actually shortens your bones, swells a lot of facial muscles, pushes your teeth into your gums and makes your teeth shorter.