Why Does My Face Look Fat?

Man, your side profile looks amazing, such a fucking waste because of your front profile. But you still look above average if you're not short. Though a short face usually also means short stature.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Man, your side profile looks amazing, such a fucking waste because of your front profile. But you still look above average if you're not short. Though a short face usually also means short stature.
How is his side profile amazing ? I've seen better here. His side has numerous failos and is not too far from his front .

• Ugh..
I am 6’1ft. My face looking fat is a recent thing, didn’t look fat a year ago

• +1
How is his side profile amazing ? I've seen better here. His side has numerous failos and is not too far from his front .
His side profile easily mogs like 98% of men I see and I live in a Nordic country.

• +1
When I google that it just shows me a bunch of fucked up 1 PSL kids
Yours is not that severe lol. But your cheekbones and paranasal area are flat. Basically you don’t have enough bone support for your soft tissue, that’s why you look kinda fat

Just unlucky genes tbh. At 6'1 you were almost chad-lite. But meh, you look HTN so you're still fine.
Still possible to get there if I leanmaxx to like 8% body fat? I think I am somewhere between 18-20%

Still possible to get there if I leanmaxx to like 8% body fat? I think I am somewhere between 18-20%
You're way lower than 18%-20%. And no, not possible. At your current weight, any decrease will just make your cheeks look even puffier.

Is it possible you've been mewing recently and you focused a lot on the back of your palate?
Started mewing like 8 months ago. Idk after like a month it turned subconscious and now I do it without noticing. I would think not though?

Started mewing like 8 months ago. Idk after like a month it turned subconscious and now I do it without noticing. I would think not though?
Could be the reason why your face is bloating, I had it happen when I was mewing wrong(pushing back of my tongue up).

• +1
Reactions: LandwhaleMaxxing
You're way lower than 18%-20%. And no, not possible. At your current weight, any decrease will just make your cheeks look even puffier.

Here is me when I was 14 years old, about 145 lbs. What do you think? I don’t think I look puffy there

Here is me when I was 14 years old, about 145 lbs. What do you think? I don’t think I look puffy there

You look better now. IMO you look pretty good, I wouldn't be worrying much about your face, your frame does look really weak.

Your face looks for sure better than mine and I am no incel.

Because you are

His maxilla is flat. You can see it even from the front
Don't see it, its convex af if anything, mogs 90% of males

Don't see it, its convex af if anything, mogs 90% of males
Why are so many people disagreeing with a bunch of things about my face? Is it that hard to tell

• +1
Why are so many people disagreeing with a bunch of things about my face? Is it that hard to tell
You have low dht op, thats why you look like a fat mongol tbh, dht in males melts the remaining baby fat in their cheeks and makes them look more mature

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Cope.
Just look at his nasolabial folds and recessed under eye
Sure but its mild, nothing that will ascend him in any ways

• +1
Reactions: uranio
Cope.
Just look at his nasolabial folds and recessed under eye

Judge by this pic, completely tired when taking the pic I sent a few minutes ago

You have low dht op, thats why you look like a fat mongol tbh, dht in males melts the remaining baby fat in their cheeks and makes them look more mature
How do I get DHT without balding

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Bullsheet. Bones, not hormones, matter at low body-fat.

• JFL

Judge by this pic, completely tired when taking the pic I sent a few minutes ago

Your side profile is really good, better than the model you posted after.

But IMO I still think you have some form of jutting.

Bullsheet. Bones, not hormones, matter at low body-fat.
He has good bones, i have hollow cheeks at his exact same weight and height, its about facial fat, he has good collagen and baby fat, lots of brown adipose tissue, its actually ideal for youngmaxing, but at the price of no hollow cheeks

Midface hypoplasia.
No it's not, it's the opposite. His lower maxilla is far too forward relative to his lower teeth. Look at hypoplasia pics, it's opposite of what he has.

He has good bones, i have hollow cheeks at his exact same weight and height, its about facial fat, he has good collagen and baby fat, lots of brown adipose tissue, its actually ideal for youngmaxing, but at the price of no hollow cheeks
So I’ll age well, assuming I take care of my self

He doesn't have the bones needed for hollow cheeks or a lean face. It's so obvious his face is giga wide.

He doesn't have the bones needed for hollow cheeks or a lean face. It's so obvious his face is giga wide.
SmartSelect 20210915 060416 Gallery

My bizygo width is 15cm which is 98th percentile and still have some hollow cheeks here with subideal lighting at 16% bf. Its because he has too much baby fat in his face, you could tell by his good skin

B
View attachment 1357787
My bizygo width is 15cm which is 98th percentile and still have some hollow cheeks here with subideal lighting at 16% bf. Its because he has too much baby fat in his face, you could tell by his good skin
Bro I have good skin? I used to have pretty bad acne are you sure about that

• +1
B

Bro I have good skin? I used to have pretty bad acne are you sure about that
Your skin is good, acne doesn't make the skin worse if it isn't there anymore or it didn't leave nad scars like on my face :feelswah:

No it's not, it's the opposite. His lower maxilla is far too forward relative to his lower teeth. Look at hypoplasia pics, it's opposite of what he has.
You can have a forward lower maxilla and midface hypoplasia at the same time. OP has a mild case of midface hypoplasia and slightly recessed mandible