Why does my mouth look like it protrudes from 3/4 view?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I had braces before, but my front teeth have protruded forward dude to me not wearing my retainer enough. I’m getting my retainer adjusted in a couple of days by my orthodontist to push the teeth backwards. Why is my mouth flared out tho?
25C1CFA3 CCC2 4118 88DF 73EB8C89A621
15D24478 E516 4985 8A3C 12749F04EF61

In my case, it might just be forward maxilla correct? A chin implant as well pushing my teeth backwards will do the trick right? I have very prominent lips for a boy so is that why mouth area is flared out? I just don’t want to do bimax
So could someone tell me what’s going on here and how to fix it

Last edited:
You have BDD, plz get help.

I see nothing wrong with your mouth

You have BDD, plz get help.

I see nothing wrong with your mouth
I know my lips are considered good because they are full, just they protrude.

your posture is shit

I have the same but I think it's because of braces.

I had braces before, but my front teeth have protruded forward dude to me not wearing my retainer enough. I’m getting my retainer adjusted in a couple of days by my orthodontist to push the teeth backwards. Why is my mouth flared out tho?
View attachment 11823View attachment 11824
In my case, it might just be forward maxilla correct? A chin implant as well pushing my teeth backwards will do the trick right? I have very prominent lips for a boy so is that why mouth area is flared out? I just don’t want to do bimax
So could someone tell me what’s going on here and how to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and 11gaijin
Why because of braces, is it just prominent lips?
not because of braces, i have protruding front teeth which still need to be pulled back with braces, i have exactly the same lips as you.

Its mostly your lower lip and it’s because of your chin, genioplasty will fix the issue by projecting your chin forward and giving more support to lower lip

Your chin is not protruding enough. That’s the issue.

Your headposture is fucking ass srs

Problably you have so much neanderthal blood, take a dna test

Chin implant

Recessed mandible. If you want something done, go for genio and not a chin implant.

Think about getting zygos implants or fillers?
Why choose implant when you can use your own bone?
I think I read Eppley saying that things like ching wings are more dangerous than implants.

Last edited:
Chin doesn't project further or at the same level than your lips do.

Think about getting zygos implants or fillers?

I think I read Eppley saying that things like ching wings are more dangerous than implants.
Most are a bigger surgery but when it comes to chin genio is better, preferably you would get genio and then an implant on top for optimal results

BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP

Why choose implant when you can use your own bone?
doesn’t genioplasty hurt more and only used for people with major chin deficiencies? If I only need few mm forward wouldt implant be better??

Because your chin is a bit recessed, if you got an implant it'd look fine.

doesn’t genioplasty hurt more and only used for people with major chin deficiencies?
It's a pretty simple procedure when done by a professional, most people are just scared of the idea of getting their bone crushed and repositioned, so they opt for an implant instead. It's the better option in the long run, regardless of how many mm is needed.

It's a pretty simple procedure when done by a professional, most people are just scared of the idea of getting their bone crushed and repositioned, so they opt for an implant instead. It's the better option in the long run, regardless of how many mm is needed.
Implants are a lot simpler (and thus less risky) than osteotomies.

I have decent forward growth on my maxilla but recessed chin and I have the same thing

not really much to worry about since you're decent looking either way but it's probably cuz of your chin

sorry sir it is permanatly like that after sucking so much dick