Why does natural blue eyes look so attractive

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
You would think its just a placebo but it does seem to make girls more attractive when they have it. Or is it just the status of being white idk.

But meeks got famous off of his face and he has natural blue eyes but I doubt contacts would provide the same instinctive attractiveness. Maybe white people are magical

• +1
Reactions: thecel
no it does make girls more beautiful when they have it

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Its a striking color

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Deleted member 6128 and Lmao
@MarkCorrigan Explain

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, gamma and Chadeep
blue eyes aren't attractive they make you look like a pedo
Green eyes cope. Ethnic women would throw themselves at you if you had blue eyes.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and AscendingHero
@Frank Jack

Green eyes cope. Ethnic women would throw themselves at you if you had blue eyes.
yeah i pray to gandy every day for my eyes to change colour

literally all my family has blue eyes expect for ,me

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Agendum
you need to have super light blue eyes otherwise it dosent matter

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, HQNPmaxxing and datboijj
eye color is cope, its all about eyelashes and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Looks234
eye color is cope, its all about eyelashes and eyebrows
vxcwggdkhto31.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Cidre enjoyer, AscendingHero and 14 others
I know a dyke who goes up 2 points LMS when she puts light blue contacts. Actually she looks like completely differenct person just by changing eye color, she got dark brown eyes naturally

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and johncruz12345
You would think its just a placebo but it does seem to make girls more attractive when they have it. Or is it just the status of being white idk.

But meeks got famous off of his face and he has natural blue eyes but I doubt contacts would provide the same instinctive attractiveness. Maybe white people are magical
I only find them attractive on women if they're very blonde with prototypically Scandinavian features. IE: Thin face+Slanted eye kind of look.

Why does red look good on a Ferrari

blue eyes are exclusively reserved for the Master Race, therefore it's a far more attractive trait and always will be. anyone who thinks blue eyes aren't ideal ( :feelsuhh: ) need to pass on the copium

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and germanlooks
blue eyes are exclusively reserved for the Master Race, therefore it's a far more attractive trait and always will be. anyone who thinks blue eyes aren't ideal ( :feelsuhh: ) need to pass on the copium
They are a cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and wernhervonbraun
They are not.
Even with non striking blue eyes you still look better than with brown eyes.
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
It's mostly cope for looks but big status halo. The best eyes on this forum belong to that arab 6'7 autist that spams his pics every few months, and their hazel.

It's mostly cope for looks but big status halo. The best eyes on this forum belong to that arab 6'7 autist that spams his pics every few months, and their hazel.
No @triggered has a better eye area and his eyes are light blue/greenish.
But still the guy you mean also has hazel eyes which isn’t brown.
Every light color mogs brown.

It’s not cope. Blue and green eyes always mog brown eyes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Boldandbeautiful
No @triggered has a better eye area and his eyes are light blue/greenish

It’s not cope. Blue and green eyes always log brown eyes.
Can you pm me his eye area or @triggered can I see it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Boldandbeautiful
i have insanely light blue eyes and i get complimentet on dating apps/irl on my eyes a ton from females

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Sens
jfl at you if you don't have natural blue eyes

F015F361 DEF3 4FF2 97FE DDD51D4E5F91

Bro he gets mogged to self harm. @we_chillingfosho his an asshole but best looking guy on this forum and hazel eyes.

View attachment 1415066
He is editing his pictures tho.
And there are guys who mog him here.
Arvid mogs him and this one white chad who mogs everyone here whose name I forgot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I will buy blue contacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, zeke714 and 2 others
Arvid mogs him and this one white chad who mogs everyone here whose name I forgot
The white chad you mean is TOPZcat? Who won over salludon and amnesia?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Agree to disagree about arvid but yea yhe editing is pretty obvious but his pics show that palpebral fissure length>than the clearest blue eyes

The white chad you mean is TOPZcat? Who won over salludon and amnesia?
Fuuck Salludon dethroned?? I miss all the big moments:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Eye color only matters when you don't have any other attractive features like good jawline, positive tilt, prominent facial bones, good midface, good beard, good height, etc. If someone lacks in the jawline and height then light blue eyes will definitely make them look better.

If someone has what I mentioned above then pretty much their eye color doesn't matter, take richard ramirez for example.

3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801

He'd still be a bad boy slayer regardless of the eye color.

But when it comes to someone that is a 5/10 then having a striking eye color like light blue will increase their points and compensate for other things.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, hebbewem and zeke714
I personally don't see a major difference between the two, both the two have good facial structure so they will still look attractive in any eye color. Compare that two manlet incels with recessed chin one with blue eyes and the other with brown eyes and you'll notice a huge difference.

I personally don't see a major difference between the two, both the two have good facial structure so they will still look attractive in any eye color. Compare that two manlet incels with recessed chin one with blue eyes and the other with brown eyes and you'll notice a huge difference.
I doubt he would have been scouted with brown eyes. Regardless he still has godlike bone structure ofc

Eye color only matters when you don't have any other attractive features like good jawline, positive tilt, prominent facial bones, good midface, good beard, good height, etc. If someone lacks in the jawline and height then light blue eyes will definitely make them look better.

If someone has what I mentioned above then pretty much their eye color doesn't matter, take richard ramirez for example.

View attachment 1415243

But when it comes to someone that is a 5/10 then having a striking eye color like light blue will increase their points and compensate for other things.
Brown eyes is a neutral trait, it doesn't make someone bad looking, but blue eyes definitely are a halo, especially for non whites. Chico, Bieber and Tyson Beckford are /were all insanely good looking as is, but would look otherwordly with light blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blue
I used to think they look soulless until I got brainwashed by this forum to see them as a halo :lul:

I doubt he would have been scouted with brown eyes. Regardless he still has godlike bone structure ofc

Brown eyes is a neutral trait, it doesn't make someone bad looking, but blue eyes definitely are a halo, especially for non whites. Chico, Bieber and Tyson Beckford are /were all insanely good looking as is, but would look otherwordly with light blue eyes
Does "otherwordly" really matter? You said that these people are/were insanely good looking as is, which is all that matters, they really don't need to look any better than that, they are already top-tier and they don't have to be insanely top-tier. For example, technically a computer with with 64 gb of ram is better than a computer with 16 gb of ram but all what you need as a user is 16 gb in order to have good performance, you wouldn't need to increase the amount of ram. Now compare that to an 8gb of ram, it doesn't meet the standards of a modern computer so you'll need to increase the amount of ram in order to meet the standards and have good performance when running modern programs. All what you need as a computer user is good and smooth performance when running new programs and games, once you have reached that level then you really don't need to upgrade to extremely higher amounts of ram.

Last edited:
I used to think they look soulless until I got brainwashed by this forum to see them as a halo :lul:
They are indeed a halo but they only matter if the combination of your height, frames, and facial structure is average or below.

Does "otherwordly" really matter? You said that these people are/were insanely good looking as is, which is all that matters, they really don't need to look any better than that, they are already top-tier and they don't have to be insanely top-tier. For example, technically a computer with with 64 gb of ram is better than a computer with 16 gb of ram but all what you need as a user is 16 gb in order to have good performance, you wouldn't need to increase the amount of ram. Now compare that to an 8gb of ram, it doesn't meet the standards of a modern computer so you'll need to increase the amount of ram in order to meet the standards and have good performance when running modern programs. All what you need as a computer user is good and smooth performance when running new programs and games, once you have reached that level then you really don't need to upgrade to extremely higher amounts of ram.
Continuation:

Tell me why would someone that looks like this needs striking light blue eyes:

20663820 868943703260739 2378305493791997969 n

Dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2
B359af3a9658db35a966b9dd355caf3d  ryan oneal beautiful people
3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801
U8LfT1o 1
Oo6xkN GMkAPQ9DCs1WLsioJ24cr5DncG9t6W0BHty8
Hqdefault 1
Zyzz
Maxresdefault 4

Compared to someone that looks like this:

MV5BN2E3ZTZjYmQtMDA1MS00MjY3LWIwYTEtYzI3NzM4Y2U1NTljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM V1
5c2515a6 c5a4 4951 8930 baca89aef498
Mutahar 1
0 JS225078508

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Don't bother bro, dismissing the importance of eye colour is an insane cope in itself. IRL eye colour is insanely important because remember, when it comes to eye area the only things men ever get complimented on by females IRL is colour, eyelashes and occasionally eyebrows.
Of course PFL, undereye support, hooding, etc. is subconsciously very important as well, but most (non-deformed, obviously) eyes with A10-40 colour will stand out a ton, and that's exactly why it's such a halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Don't bother bro, dismissing the importance of eye colour is an insane cope in itself. IRL eye colour is insanely important because remember, when it comes to eye area the only things men ever get complimented on by females IRL is colour, eyelashes and occasionally eyebrows.
Of course PFL, undereye support, hooding, etc. is subconsciously very important as well, but most (non-deformed, obviously) eyes with A10-40 colour will stand out a ton, and that's exactly why it's such a halo.
I'm curious if there's any actual valid study that proves your theory

View attachment 1415243

Just have a gigachad facial bonestructure but below average pheno theory

Just have a gigachad facial bonestructure but below average pheno theory
There's no such thing as below average pheno, there's good pheno and neutral/average pheno that is neither bad nor good. Good pheno compensates for bad bonestructure (how much it will compensate depends on how bad is your bonestructure, if it's below average then it wont compensate by much but it's still better than having neutral pheno when your bonestructure is bad), having both neutral pheno and bad bonestructure is a death sentence, having good bonestructure and neutral pheno is top-tier (because when your pheno is neither bad nor good then the bonestructure will be your only defining trait, if your only defining trait is good enough then you really don't need to worry about anything), and finally, having good pheno and good bone structure is god-tier. In the end both the top-tier/near top-tier and god-tier get the foid, while the rest gets nothing.

Over

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel
Ofc it still matters. No wonder the biggest gigachad in history up to date is Hernán Drago.

Zyzz still looked ethnic after all the gymmaxxing + surgeries he did. He would have looked insane if he had blue eyes